Cheshire Oaks is a bargain hunter’s dream. Situated on the outskirts of Ellesmere Port it boasts more than 130 shops, most selling clothes and fashion accessories (top designers labels and high street stores are here).
Products stocked are usually last season’s fashions. They are offered with discounts of up to 70 per cent off the original store prices.
Cheshire Oaks opened in 1995 and was the first designer outlet village in the UK. Over seven million shoppers now visit the centre each year.
Facilities and services include a visitor information centre, children’s play areas, free wireless internet access, wheelchair hire, toilets, and baby changing areas.
List of Shops
Shops at Cheshire Oaks are listed below. The list was last updated on Monday 23rd of May 2016 at 8:02 am.
- 7 For All Mankind – Denim.
- All Saints – Edgy high street fashion for men, women, and children.
- Antler – Luxury British luggage.
- Armani – Italian fashion house.
- ASICS – Sports shoes and apparel.
- Austin Reed – British menswear and womenswear.
- Barbour – Best known for its waxed cotton jackets.
- Beauty Outlet – Beauty products.
- Bedeck – Quality bedding.
- Bench – Global fashion.
- Ben Sherman – Iconic British menswear.
- Billabong – Australian sportswear and fashion.
- Bose – Quality audio systems.
- BOSS – Luxury menswear.
- Burberry – Iconic British clothing brand known for its signature tartan pattern.
- Cadbury – Britain’s favourite confectioner.
- Chapelle Jewellery – Quality jewellery and watches.
- Charles Tyrwhitt – Tailored shirts and suits.
- Cheshire Farm Ice Cream – Dairy ice cream.
- Church's – High quality British shoes.
- Calvin Klein Jeans – American designer jeans.
- Calvin Klein Underwear – Designer underwear.
- Claire’s – Accessories.
- Clarks – Leading British footwear brand.
- Clogau – Welsh jewellery.
- Coach – New York fashion.
- Coast – Womenswear.
- Crew Clothing – Casualwear for men, women, and children.
- Cross – Luxury pens.
- Daniel Footwear – Designer shoes for men and women.
- David Clulow – Designer frames and sunglasses.
- Denby – Distinctive tableware.
- Diesel – Denim and casualwear.
- Dr Martens – Iconic British footwear known for its air-conditioned soles and distinctive lacing.
- Ecco – Danish shoe brand.
- Ernest Jones – Jewellery and watches.
- Fiorelli – Handbags and accessories.
- Folli Follie – Greek jewellery and accessories.
- Fossil – Watches, bags, accessories, and clothing.
- Fred Perry – British fashion label best known for its cotton pique shirts.
- French Connection – Clothes for men and women.
- Furla – Italian bags and shoes.
- Gant – American clothing brand.
- Gap Kids – Gap for children.
- Gap – US fashion label.
- G Star Raw – Stylish denim.
- Gucci – Italian luxury fashion brand.
- Guess – American upscale clothes label.
- Hackett – Menswear.
- Henri Lloyd – Casualwear.
- Hobbs – British womenswear.
- Holland and Barrett – Health supplements, vitamins, minerals, sports nutrition etc.
- Jack & Jones – Menswear.
- Jack Wills – High quality British clothing.
- Jack Wolfskin – Outdoor clothing, apparel, equipment, and footwear.
- Jacques Vert – Elegant occasion wear.
- Jaeger – British clothes made with high-quality fibres.
- Jeff Banks – Men’s suits, casualwear, and accessories.
- Jigsaw – British clothing and accessories.
- Joseph – Womenswear.
- Joules – Clothes for men, women, and children.
- Juicy Couture – Casualwear for women from LA.
- Karen Millen – Fashion.
- Kipling – Bags.
- Krispy Kreme – Doughnuts.
- Kurt Geiger – Designer shoes for women and men.
- L'Occitane – Body care and bath products, soaps, cleansers, gift sets etc.
- Lacoste – French clothing company famous for its green crocodile logo.
- Lakeland – Leather and suede jackets, bags, gloves, and hats.
- Le Creuset – Cast iron cookwear.
- Levis – Classic American jeans.
- Lindt – Fine chocolates.
- Links of London – Jewellery.
- Lulu Guinness – British handbags and accessories.
- Lyle & Scott – Scottish knitwear brand.
- M&S Outlet – Marks and Spencer outlet store.
- Michael Kors – Luxury accessories, fashion, watches, jewellery, fragrances etc.
- Molton Brown – Bath and shower gels, fragrances, skincare products, gifts, and more.
- Monsoon – Womenswear.
- Moss Bros – Suits, tailored shirts, trousers, and shoes.
- Mountain Warehouse – Outdoor clothing, tents, camping equipment, and more.
- Mr Pretzel – Hand-rolled pretzels.
- Mulberry – Designer leather goods.
- New Balance – Footwear.
- Next – British fashion giant.
- Nicole Farhi – Womenswear and menswear.
- Nike – Sportswear.
- No1 Currency – Foreign exchange and VAT refunds.
- O'Neill – Surf-inspired clothing.
- Oakley – Sunglasses and accessories.
- Original Penguin – Known for its casual polo shirts.
- Osprey London – Leather bags and accessories.
- Paperchase – Stationery, greeting cards, and gifts.
- Phase Eight – Womenswear.
- Pilgrim – Danish jewellery brand.
- Polo Ralph Lauren – American designer label.
- ProCook – Quality cookware and kitchen equipment.
- Quickstitch – Clothes alterations and repairs.
- Radley – Leather handbags.
- Reebok – Sportswear.
- Regatta – Outdoor clothing.
- Reiss – Menswear, womenswear, and accessories.
- Rituals – Home and body cosmetics.
- Roman Originals – Womenswear.
- Samsonite – Suitcases, bags, and travel accessories.
- Sheridan – Australian bed linen, towels, and home accessories.
- Skechers – Fashionable footwear
- Sole Trader – Leading footwear brands.
- Sonia Rykiel – French fashion
- Suit Direct – Designer suits and shirts.
- Sunglass Hut – Designer sunglasses.
- Superdry – Fashion.
- Swarovski – Crystal jewellery, watches, and accessories.
- T.M. Lewin – Shirts, suits, ties, and cufflinks.
- TAG Heuer – Swiss watches.
- Ted Baker – Designer clothes.
- The Body Shop – Ethical cosmetics and beauty products.
- The Cambridge Satchel Company - Stylish leather satchels, bags, and accessories.
- The Cosmetics Company Store – Quality cosmetics.
- The Fragrance Shop – Designer perfumes.
- The North Face – Outdoor clothing.
- The Works – Books, toys, and stationery.
- Thomas Pink – British luxury shirt maker. Shirts for men and women, ties, and accessories.
- Timberland – Footwear and clothing.
- Tog 24 – Fashionable outdoor clothing.
- Tommy Hilfiger – American apparel.
- Tripp – Suitcases.
- UGG Australia – UGG footwear, accessories, and handbags.
- Under Armour – Sportswear.
- Vans – Iconic Californian footwear.
- Warehouse – Women’s clothes, bags, and accessories.
- Watch Station – Designer watches for men and women.
- Whittard – Fine teas and coffee, tableware, and gift sets.
- Wonderbra/Playtex – Bras and lingerie.
- Yankee Candle – Scented candles.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink at Cheshire Oaks are listed below. The list was last updated on Monday 23rd of May 2016 at 8:02 am.
- Cafe Rouge – Classic French cuisine.
- Costa – The UK’s favourite coffee shop.
- Ed's Easy Diner – American retro diner.
- Giraffe – Family-friendly restaurant offering dishes from around the world.
- Harry Ramsden’s – Traditional fish and chips.
- Love Koffee – Coffee and freshly baked baguettes, pastries etc.
- McDonald’s – Burgers and fast food.
- Patisserie Valerie – Handmade cakes, continental breakfast, sandwiches, teas, and coffee.
- Pizza Express – Pizzas, pasta, and salads.
- Pret A Manger – Freshly-made gourmet food.
- Spudulike - Baked potatoes with a variety of fillings.
- Starbucks – Coffee, tea, sandwiches, and snacks.
- Thorntons – Luxury chocolates.
- Wagamama – Pan-Asian food.
- YO! Sushi – Sushi bar.
Cheshire Oaks is open seven days a week. Standard opening times are Monday to Friday 10 am to 8 pm, Saturday 9 am to 8 pm, and Sunday 10 am to 6 pm (large stores 11 am to 5 pm). For opening hours at Christmas and other holidays check the official Cheshire Oaks website (see information box below).
Directions and Transport
Cheshire Oaks is situated just off Junction 10 of the M53 and is clearly signposted. Visitors with satellite navigation systems should note that the postcode for Cheshire Oaks is CH65 9JJ.
The centre boasts both surface and multi-storey car parks. Over 3,000 car parking spaces are available Parking is free for customers.
The closest train station to Cheshire Oaks is Ellesmere Port.
The Coliseum Shopping Park is immediately west of Cheshire Oaks and offers more shops and eating and drinking options.
The Coliseum Leisure Park is also nearby and is home to the Vue Cinema Cheshire Oaks, Tenpin Cheshire Oaks, Paradise Island Adventure Golf, the Travelodge Cheshire Oaks, and a good choice of restaurants.
The Blue Planet Aquarium lies just south of Cheshire Oaks.
Address and postcode