Deepdale is a modern shopping park to the north of Preston city centre.
It is a large park with a good range of stores and places to eat and drink.
A new extension opened at the beginning of 2015. The area, formerly occupied by a Booker warehouse, is now home to stores such as Sofology, Wren Kitchens, Harveys, and Oak Furniture Land.
List of Shops
Shops at Deepdale are:
- Aldi – Supermarket.
- Argos – Catalogue store.
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- Carphone Warehouse – Mobile phones.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Currys PC World – Electricals, TVs, appliances, PCs, laptops, mobile phones etc.
- Game – Video games, consoles, and accessories.
- Harveys – Furniture.
- Hobbycraft – Arts and crafts supplies.
- JD – Sports fashion and trainers.
- Mamas & Papas – Children’s clothing, pushchairs, car seats, toys, high chairs, feeding products, gifts etc.
- M&S – Department store.
- Morrisons – Supermarket.
- New Look – Fashion.
- Next – Fashion.
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Oak Furniture Land – Quality wooden furniture.
- Outfit – Fashion from Topshop, Topman, Miss Selfridge, Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, and Wallis.
- Poundworld – Discount store.
- River Island – Fashion.
- Sofology – Sofa store.
- Sports Direct – Sports equipment, footwear, and clothing.
- Thomson – Holidays.
- Toolstation – Trade tools, electricals, lighting, plumbing, screws and fittings, workwear etc.
- Toys R Us – Toys, games, consoles, bikes, outdoor play equipment etc.
- Ultimate Outdoors – Outdoor clothing and footwear, tents, camping equipment, skiwear etc.
- WHSmith – Books, newspapers, magazines, stationery etc.
- Wilko – Homeware and household goods.
- Wren Kitchens – Fitted kitchens.
In July 2014 Ultimate Outdoors opened their first UK store here. Owned by JD Sports, the two-floor store sells outdoor clothing, equipment and footwear, camping gear, bikes, and more. It is situated in the unit previously occupied by the Borders bookshop.
Places to Eat & Drink
Places to eat and drink at Deepdale are:
- Costa – Coffeehouse.
- Greggs – Bakery.
- KFC – Fried chicken.
- McDonald’s – Fast food.
- Nando’s – Specialises in Portuguese chicken.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza restaurant.
- Subway – Subs made to order.
- Ultimate Cafe – Cafe in Ultimate Outdoors.
Details were last checked on Tuesday 11th of October 2016.
Deepdale is situated on Blackpool Road, near Preston North End FC’s Deepdale stadium. The postcode for shopping park is PR1 6QY.
Morrisons and Currys PC World are located to the east of the main shopping area. Use the postcode PR2 6BX to find these businesses using a satellite navigation system.
Deepdale boasts a large car park with spaces for over 1,000 vehicles. Parking is free for customers.
Opening hours vary by store but all are open seven days a week. Hours are generally 9 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm on Saturday, and 11 am to 5 pm on Sunday. Check with individual store websites before travelling.
The park has previously been known as Deepdale Retail Park and Deepdale Shopping Park.
Address and postcode