Golden Square is the main shopping centre in Warrington town centre.
A major extension in 2007 saw the number of shops and floor space double. It is now home to around 130 shops and places to eat and drink.
The largest stores at Golden Square are Debenhams, BHS, Marks and Spencer, Primark, Boots, and Iceland.
List of Shops
Shops, restaurants, and places to eat and drink are listed below.
- Age UK - Charity shop.
- Ann Summers
- ASK Italian - Italian restaurant.
- Baked Potato - Baked potatoes and fillings.
- Bap - Baked potatoes and fillings.
- Barley Mow - 16th century pub in the old market place.
- Betta Living - Home improvements.
- Blow - Hair salon.
- Boots Opticians
- Brighthouse- Weekly payment store.
- Build-a-Bear Workshop
- Burton Menswear
- Caffe Nero
- Card Express
- Card Factory
- Carphone Warehouse
- CeX - Games, computing, DVDs, phones etc.
- Chisholm Hunter - Jewellery and watches.
- Clinton Cards
- Co-operative Bank
- Co-operative Travel
- Debenhams - Department store.
- Decorative Designs - Accessories and shoes.
- Dorothy Perkins
- Ernest Jones
- Eurochange - Foreign exchange and money transfers.
- Eyes n Brows - Threading bar and nail salon.
- Funky Dory - Shoes
- Grainger Games - Video games and consoles.
- His Roomz - Barbers.
- Holland & Barrett
- Iceland - Frozen foods.
- In-Time - Watch and jewellery repairs.
- Infinities - Designer clothes for men.
- Jack & Jones - Menswear.
- Leon Van Berkel Flowers
- Love Coffee
- Menkind - Gadget shop.
- Millie's Cookies
- Mobile Style
- New Look
- NS News - Newspapers, magazines, tobacco, and confectionery.
- Perfect Home
- Post Office
- Pound Bakery
- Prezzo - Italian restaurant.
- Regis - Hair salon.
- Rhode Island Coffee
- River Island
- Scoop! - Ice cream café.
- Shipton & Co. - Jewellers.
- Shoe HQ
- Shoe Zone
- Smiggle – Colourful stationery and school products (pens and pencils, erasers, pencil cases, notebooks, bags and satchels etc.)
- Spektrum Apparel - Menswear.
- Sports Direct
- TH Nails
- The Body Shop
- The Entertainer
- The Fragrance Shop
- The Perfume Shop
- The Works
- Thomas Cook
- TK Maxx
- Urban Beauty
- Vision Express
- Warren James
- Wilkinson Cameras
- Yours - Plus-size clothing for women.
Listings were last updated on Wednesday 22nd of June 2016 at 5:14 am.
Golden Square is open seven days a week. Standard opening times are listed below.
- Monday - 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Tuesday - 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday - 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Thursday - 9.30 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday - 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Saturday - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday - 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Bank Holiday - 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Opening hours for some stores may vary. Check individual store websites for details.
Facilities include a customer information desk, toilets, baby changing facilities, a Shopmobility scheme, cash machines, and a car park.
There are numerous places to eat and drink. Restaurants and cafes include ASK Italian, Caffe Nero, Costa, Nandos, Starbucks, and the Barley Mow pub.
The Golden Square shopping centre is located to the north west of Warrington town centre.
Warrington Bus Interchange is linked directly to the mall. Warrington Central Train Station is just a short walk away.
The entrance to the car park is situated on Leigh Street. Visitor using satellite navigation systems can use the postcode for the Warrington Travelodge to find it (WA1 1UZ). The car park has spaces for 1,700 vehicles. Free parking is offered on Sundays and after 4 pm on Thursdays (late night shopping).
Address and postcode
Old Market Square