The Lowry Outlet is the only factory outlet shopping mall in Manchester. Situated at Salford Quays, the shops here offer discounts of up to 70% on high street prices.
Over 90 stores are spread over two floors and offer ladieswear, menswear, footwear, accessories, childrenswear, jewellery, lingerie, sportswear, health and beauty products, and more.
Shops at the Lowry Outlet are:
- Antler – Luggage.
- AX Paris – Womenswear.
- Bags Etc. – Handbags, clutches, luggage etc.
- Belledorm – Bedding, table linen etc.
- Bench – Fashion for men and women.
- Black and Decker – Power tools.
- Blue Inc – Fashion.
- Cadbury Factory Outlet – Chocolates, gifts and Cadbury memorabilia.
- Camille Lingerie – Lingerie, nightwear, and swimwear.
- Chapelle – Jewellery and watches.
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories and jewellery.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Clintons – Cards, gifts, wrapping etc.
- Cotton Traders – Casual fashion.
- Daniel Christian – Menswear.
- Denby – Cookware, tableware, and glassware.
- Dickies – Workwear.
- Eduardo Leather – Leather bags, wallets, accessories etc.
- Fibre Hairdressing – Hair salon.
- Gap Outlet – Casual fashion for all the family.
- H.Samuel – Jewellery.
- Holland & Barrett – Vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements etc.
- J Crystal – Beauty salon.
- Krisp – Womenswear.
- Kurt Muller Man
- Kurt Muller Woman
- La Mode – Womenswear.
- M&S Home Outlet
- M&S Outlet
- Millie’s Cookies – Cookies, cupcakes, muffins, ice cream, and beverages.
- Molton Brown– Toiletries, bath and shower gels, soaps, lotions, candles, gift sets etc.
- Newspoint – Newsagents.
- Next Outlet – Fashion.
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Pavers – Shoes.
- Ponden Home Interiors – Bedding, curtains, cushions, tableware, towels etc.
- ProCook – Cookware.
- Pussycat London – Ladieswear.
- Rectella – Curtains, bed linen, cushions etc.
- Roman – Womenswear.
- Sample Shop – Product and showroom samples.
- SockShop – Socks, tights, underwear etc.
- Soled Out – Footwear.
- Sovereign Food & Wine – Convenience store.
- Suit Direct – Men’s suits, jackets, shirts, ties etc.
- Sweet Emporium – Modern and retro sweets.
- Tefal – Appliances, cookware, kitchenware etc.
- Tessuti – Designer clothing.
- The Body Shop – Ethical make-up, skin and body-care products.
- The Gift Company – Furnishings and home decor.
- The Works – Books, stationery, toys and games, craft supplies etc.
- Toytown – Toys.
- Trespass – Outdoor clothing, camping equipment etc.
- Virgin Active – Gym.
- Wax Lyrical – Home fragrances.
- Whittard of Chelsea – Tea, coffee, tableware, gifts etc.
- Yankee Candle – Scented candles.
Places to Eat & Drink
There’s a food hall on the first floor with outlets such as Burger King, Fat Jackets, and Harry Ramsden’s. Restaurants elsewhere include Bella Italia, Lime, and PizzaExpress.
- BB’s Coffee & Muffins
- Bella Italia – Italian restaurant.
- Burger King (Food Court) – Burgers and fries.
- Café Rouge – French restaurant.
- Chicken Cottage (Food Court) – Chicken burgers, wraps, salads etc.
- Costa – Coffee shop.
- Cuppa Coffee
- DeliFresh (Food Court) – Salad bar.
- Fat Jackets (Food Court) – Jacket potatoes and fillings.
- Harry Ramsden’s (Food Court) – Fish and chips.
- Harvester – Family-friendly pub and restaurant.
- Lime – Independent restaurant and bar.
- Nando’s – Specialises in Portuguese chicken.
- PizzaExpress – Pizzeria.
- Subway (Food Court) – Subs made to order.
- Tandoori Delights (Food Court) – Indian.
- The Real China – Chinese buffet restaurant.
Details were last checked on Friday 13th of January 2017.
The Lowry Outlet is also home to a 7-screen Vue cinema and a Virgin Active health club with gym, fitness room, and indoor swimming pool. Other facilities at the mall include toilets and baby changing facilities, cash machines, and an information desk.
The mall is open seven days a week. Standard opening times for the shops are Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm (Thursday 9 pm), Saturday 10 am to 7 pm, and Sunday 11 am to 5 pm. Opening hours are extended at Christmas and New Year.
Buses to the Lowry Outlet include the number 50 service from East Didsbury to Salford Quays. Stops on the way include Albert Square (Manchester city centre), Salford Central Train Station, Salford Crescent Train Station, and Salford Shopping Centre. The service runs from dawn until around midnight, with buses every ten minutes throughout most of the day.
To get to the mall by car, exit the M60 motorway at Junction 12 and follow the M602 towards Manchester city centre and Salford. At the end of the motorway take the A5063 to Salford Quays. Salford Quays and the Lowry Outlet are well signposted. For satellite navigation systems use the postcode M50 3AH.
The Lowry Outlet boasts a huge multi-storey car park. The cost for up to four hours parking is £1 per hour. Parking was free for customers making a small purchase, but this changed in April 2016.
Address and postcode