Chorley Weather

Looking for the latest Chorley weather forecast? You’ve come to the right place.

Here you’ll find all the information you need to know about the weather in Chorley for today and tomorrow, including the maximum temperature, chance of rain, and wind speed. You’ll also find a 5-day forecast so you can plan ahead.

Weather Forecast Today - Chorley - Sunday 3rd December 2023

It will be cloudy today. Peak temperature should be approximately 3°C (but it will feel like 1°C due to the wind chill factor).

There is a slight chance of it pouring down today (roughly a 10% likelihood). Humidity will be approximately 90%.

Expect a UV Index of around 1 (low). The sunscreen can stay at the back of the cupboard.

Moderate visibility is anticipated. You should be able to see for 4 to 10 km (2.5 to 6.2 miles). Wind speed (noon) is estimated at 4 mph (light breeze). It will be blowing south east.

Weather Forecast Tonight - Chorley - Sunday 3rd December 2023

It will be cloudy in Chorley tonight. The minimum temperature at night is going to be -1°C (but it is going to feel like -4°C).

There is a reasonable chance of rain tonight (48% to be precise). Humidity will be around 88%.

The wind speed this evening will be approximately 7 mph (light breeze), blowing east north east.

Weather Forecast Tomorrow - Chorley - Monday 4th December 2023

Light rain showers are forecast for Chorley tomorrow. Peak daytime temperature should be approximately 4°C (it will feel like 0 °C).

The probability of rain tomorrow is around 46%. Humidity tomorrow is forecast to be around 88%.

The UV Index is expected to be 1 (low).

The visibility tomorrow will be good. You should be able to see places as far as 10 to 20 km away (6.2 to 12.4 miles).

The wind speed tomorrow at noon is forecast to be 11 mph (gentle breeze). The wind direction will be north north east.

5-Day Forecast For Chorley

A 5-day weather forecast for Chorley is shown in the table below.

DateWeather TypeDay Max Temp (°C)Night Min Temp (°C)Chance of Rain (%)Wind Speed (mph)Max UV
Sunday 3rd December - DayCloudy3 - 1041
Sunday 3rd December - NightCloudy - -1487 -
Monday 4th December - DayLight Rain4 - 46111
Monday 4th December - NightCloudy - 2479 -
Tuesday 5th December - DayPartly Cloudy4 - 571
Tuesday 5th December - NightClear Night - -334 -
Wednesday 6th December - DayCloudy3 - 671
Wednesday 6th December - NightCloudy - 11211 -
Thursday 7th December - DayCloudy5 - 24161
Thursday 7th December - NightLight Rain - 37311 -

Forecast - Location Details

The weather forecast for Chorley is based on data provided by the Met Office for the location shown on the map below. The weather in other areas of Chorley may vary slightly.

Map showing location of Met Office weather station in Chorley
error: Alert: Content selection is disabled!!