32 is the country calling code for Belgium.
Belgium is a country on the continent of Europe. The capital city of Belgium is Brussels.
How to Call Belgium from the UK
To call a telephone number in Belgium from the UK:
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or '+' from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Belgium - 32.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
When calling Belgium from the UK, please note the time difference between the UK and Belgium.
The local time in Belgium is now . The date is .
The local time in the UK is now . The date is .
The time difference between Belgium and UK (United Kingdom) is 1 hour.
The currency used in Belgium is the euro (EUR).
The current exchange rates between the euro and the British pound (EUR to GBP, GBP to EUR) are:
- 1 euro (EUR) = 0.903 GBP
- 1 British pound (GBP) = 1.107 EUR
Exchange rates on this page were last updated on .
Belgium – Facts and Figures
According to data from the World Bank, the population of Belgium in recent years is:
- 2018 - 11,433,256
- 2017 - 11,375,158
- 2016 - 11,331,422
- 2015 - 11,274,196
- 2014 - 11,209,057
- 2013 - 11,159,407
Useful information about Belgium
- Two-letter Country Code (ISO 3166-1 alpha-2): BE
- Three-letter Country Code (ISO 3166-1 alpha-3): BEL
- Region: Europe
- Capital: Brussels
- Area: 30,528 square km
- Language(s): Dutch, French, German
- Borders: France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands
Map of Belgium
The location of Belgium is shown on the map below.