358 is the country calling code for Finland.
Finland is a country on the continent of Europe. The capital city of Finland is Helsinki.
How to Call Finland from the UK
To call a telephone number in Finland from the UK:
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or '+' from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Finland - 358.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
When calling Finland from the UK, please note the time difference between the United Kingdom and Finland.
The local time in Finland is now . The date is .
The local time in the UK is now . The date is .
The time difference between Finland and UK (United Kingdom) is 2 hours.
The currency used in Finland is the euro (EUR).
The current exchange rates between the euro and the British pound (EUR to GBP, GBP to EUR) are:
- 1 euro (EUR) = 0.903 GBP
- 1 British pound (GBP) = 1.107 EUR
Exchange rates on this page were last updated on .
Finland – Facts and Figures
According to data from the World Bank, the population of Finland in recent years is:
- 2018 - 5,515,525
- 2017 - 5,508,214
- 2016 - 5,495,303
- 2015 - 5,479,531
- 2014 - 5,461,512
- 2013 - 5,438,972
Useful information about Finland
- Two-letter Country Code (ISO 3166-1 alpha-2): FI
- Three-letter Country Code (ISO 3166-1 alpha-3): FIN
- Region: Europe
- Capital: Helsinki
- Area: 338,424 square km
- Language(s): Finnish, Swedish
- Borders: Norway, Sweden, Russian Federation
Map of Finland
The location of Finland is shown on the map below.