65 is the country calling code for Singapore.
Singapore is a country on the continent of Asia. The capital city of Singapore is Singapore.
How to Call Singapore from the UK
To call a telephone number in Singapore from the UK:
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or '+' from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Singapore - 65.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
When calling Singapore from the UK, please note there is a time difference between Singapore and the UK.
The time right now in Singapore is . The date is .
The current time in the UK is . The date is .
The time difference between Singapore and UK (United Kingdom) is 7 hours.
The currency used in Singapore is the Singapore dollar (SGD).
The current exchange rates between the Singapore dollar and the British pound (SGD to GBP, GBP to SGD) are:
- 1 Singapore dollar (SGD) = 0.558 GBP
- 1 British pound (GBP) = 1.792 SGD
Exchange rates on this page were last updated on .
Singapore – Facts and Figures
According to data from the World Bank, the population of Singapore in recent years is:
- 2018 - 5,638,676
- 2017 - 5,612,253
- 2016 - 5,607,283
- 2015 - 5,535,002
- 2014 - 5,469,724
- 2013 - 5,399,162
Useful information about Singapore
- Two-letter Country Code (ISO 3166-1 alpha-2): SG
- Three-letter Country Code (ISO 3166-1 alpha-3): SGP
- Region: Asia
- Capital: Singapore
- Area: 710 square km
- Language(s): English, Malay, Tamil, Chinese
Map of Singapore
The location of Singapore is shown on the map below.