90 is the country calling code for Turkey.
Turkey is a country on the continent of Asia. The capital city of Turkey is Ankara.
How to Call Turkey from the UK
To call a telephone number in Turkey from the UK:
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or '+' from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Turkey - 90.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
When calling Turkey from the UK, please note there is a time difference between Turkey and the UK.
The time right now in Turkey is . The date is .
The current time in the UK is . The date is .
The time difference between Turkey and UK (United Kingdom) is 3 hours.
The currency used in Turkey is the Turkish lira (TRY).
The current exchange rates between the Turkish lira and the British pound (TRY to GBP, GBP to TRY) are:
- 1 Turkish lira (TRY) = 0.144 GBP
- 1 British pound (GBP) = 6.935 TRY
Exchange rates on this page were last updated on .
Map of Turkey
The location of Turkey is shown on the map below.