92 is the country calling code for Pakistan.
Pakistan is a country on the continent of Asia. The capital city of Pakistan is Islamabad.
How to Call Pakistan from the UK
To call a telephone number in Pakistan from the UK:
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or '+' from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Pakistan - 92.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
When calling Pakistan from the UK, please note there is a time difference between Pakistan and the UK.
The time right now in Pakistan is . The date is .
The current time in the UK is . The date is .
The time difference between Pakistan and UK (United Kingdom) is 4 hours.
The currency used in Pakistan is the Pakistani rupee (PKR).
The current exchange rates between the Pakistani rupee and the British pound (PKR to GBP, GBP to PKR) are:
- 1 Pakistani rupee (PKR) = 0.005 GBP
- 1 British pound (GBP) = 219.11 PKR
Exchange rates on this page were last updated on .
Pakistan – Facts and Figures
According to data from the World Bank, the population of Pakistan in recent years is:
- 2018 - 212,215,030
- 2017 - 207,896,686
- 2016 - 203,627,284
- 2015 - 199,426,964
- 2014 - 195,306,825
- 2013 - 191,262,919
Useful information about Pakistan
- Two-letter Country Code (ISO 3166-1 alpha-2): PK
- Three-letter Country Code (ISO 3166-1 alpha-3): PAK
- Region: Asia
- Capital: Islamabad
- Area: 881,912 square km
- Language(s): English, Urdu
- Borders: Afghanistan, China, India, Iran
Map of Pakistan
The location of Pakistan is shown on the map below.