There are eight bank holidays in England and Wales each year.
Next Bank Holiday - UK (England and Wales)
The next bank holiday in the UK (England and Wales) is Summer .
Summer Bank Holiday 2019 is on Monday, August 26, 2019.
There are 66 days till Summer Bank Holiday 2019.
Bank and Public Holidays - UK (England and Wales) - 2019 and 2020
Upcoming bank and public holidays in UK (England and Wales) are listed below.
- Summer Bank Holiday: Monday, August 26, 2019
- Christmas Day: Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- Boxing Day: Thursday, December 26, 2019
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Good Friday: Friday, April 10, 2020
- Easter Monday: Monday, April 13, 2020
- Early May Bank Holiday (VE Day): Friday, May 8, 2020
- Spring Bank Holiday: Monday, May 25, 2020
- Summer Bank Holiday: Monday, August 31, 2020
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25, 2020
- Boxing Day: Monday, December 28, 2020 (substitute day)
If a bank holiday falls on a weekend, a substitute weekday becomes a bank holiday. The substitute day is usually the following Monday.
Last updated on .