There are eight bank holidays in England and Wales each year.
Next Bank Holiday - UK (England and Wales)
The next bank holiday in the UK (England and Wales) is Christmas Day.
Christmas Day Bank Holiday 2019 is on Wednesday, December 25, 2019.
There are 16 days till Christmas Day Bank Holiday 2019.
Bank and Public Holidays - UK (England and Wales) - 2019 and 2020
Upcoming bank and public holidays in UK (England and Wales) are listed below.
- Christmas Day: Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- Boxing Day: Thursday, December 26, 2019
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Good Friday: Friday, April 10, 2020
- Easter Monday: Monday, April 13, 2020
- Early May Bank Holiday (VE Day): Friday, May 8, 2020
- Spring Bank Holiday: Monday, May 25, 2020
- Summer Bank Holiday: Monday, August 31, 2020
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25, 2020
- Boxing Day: Monday, December 28, 2020 (substitute day)
If a bank holiday falls on a weekend, a substitute weekday becomes a bank holiday. The substitute day is usually the following Monday.
Last updated on .