There are ten bank/public holidays in Northern Ireland each year.
Next Bank Holiday - Northern Ireland
The next bank holiday in the Northern Ireland is Christmas Day.
Christmas Day Bank Holiday 2019 is on Wednesday, December 25, 2019.
There are 62 days till Christmas Day Bank Holiday 2019.
Bank and Public Holidays - Northern Ireland - 2019 and 2020
Upcoming bank and public holidays in Northern Ireland are listed below.
- Christmas Day: Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- Boxing Day: Thursday, December 26, 2019
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- St Patrick’s Day: Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Good Friday: Friday, April 10, 2020
- Easter Monday: Monday, April 13, 2020
- Early May Bank Holiday (VE Day): Friday, May 8, 2020
- Spring Bank Holiday: Monday, May 25, 2020
- Battle Of The Boyne (Orangemen’s Day): Monday, July 13, 2020 (substitute day)
- Summer Bank Holiday: Monday, August 31, 2020
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25, 2020
- Boxing Day: Monday, December 28, 2020 (substitute day)
If a bank holiday falls on a weekend, a substitute weekday becomes a bank holiday. The substitute day is usually the following Monday.
Last updated on .