There are ten bank/public holidays in Northern Ireland each year.
Next Bank Holiday - Northern Ireland
The next bank holiday in the Northern Ireland is Summer.
Summer Bank Holiday 2020 is on Monday, August 31, 2020.
There are 25 days till Summer Bank Holiday 2020.
Bank and Public Holidays - Northern Ireland - 2020 and 2021
Upcoming bank and public holidays in Northern Ireland are listed below.
- Summer Bank Holiday: Monday, August 31, 2020
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25, 2020
- Boxing Day: Monday, December 28, 2020 (substitute day)
- New Year’s Day: Friday, January 1, 2021
- St Patrick’s Day: Wednesday, March 17, 2021
- Good Friday: Friday, April 2, 2021
- Easter Monday: Monday, April 5, 2021
- Early May Bank Holiday: Monday, May 3, 2021
- Spring Bank Holiday: Monday, May 31, 2021
- Battle Of The Boyne (Orangemen’s Day): Monday, July 12, 2021
- Summer Bank Holiday: Monday, August 30, 2021
- Christmas Day: Monday, December 27, 2021 (substitute day)
- Boxing Day: Tuesday, December 28, 2021 (substitute day)
If a bank holiday falls on a weekend, a substitute weekday becomes a bank holiday. The substitute day is usually the following Monday.
Last updated on .