There are ten bank/public holidays in Northern Ireland each year.
Next Bank Holiday - Northern Ireland
The next bank holiday in the Northern Ireland is Early May .
Early May Bank Holiday 2019 is on Monday, May 6, 2019.
There are 10 days till Early May Bank Holiday 2019.
Bank and Public Holidays - Northern Ireland - 2019 and 2020
Upcoming bank and public holidays in Northern Ireland are listed below.
- Early May Bank Holiday: Monday, May 6, 2019
- Spring Bank Holiday: Monday, May 27, 2019
- Battle Of The Boyne (Orangemen’s Day): Friday, July 12, 2019
- Summer Bank Holiday: Monday, August 26, 2019
- Christmas Day: Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- Boxing Day: Thursday, December 26, 2019
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- St Patrick’s Day: Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Good Friday: Friday, April 10, 2020
- Easter Monday: Monday, April 13, 2020
- Early May Bank Holiday: Monday, May 4, 2020
- Spring Bank Holiday: Monday, May 25, 2020
- Battle Of The Boyne (Orangemen’s Day): Monday, July 13, 2020 (substitute day)
- Summer Bank Holiday: Monday, August 31, 2020
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25, 2020
- Boxing Day: Monday, December 28, 2020 (substitute day)
If a bank holiday falls on a weekend, a substitute weekday becomes a bank holiday. The substitute day is usually the following Monday.
Last updated on .