There are nine bank/public holidays in Scotland each year.
Next Bank Holiday - Scotland
The next bank holiday in the Scotland is St Andrew’s Day.
St Andrew’s Day Bank Holiday 2019 is on Monday, December 2, 2019.
It is observed on a Monday because St Andrew’s Day itself falls on a weekend.
There are 100 days till St Andrew’s Day Bank Holiday 2019.
Bank and Public Holidays - Scotland - 2019 and 2020
Upcoming bank and public holidays in Scotland are listed below.
- St Andrew’s Day: Monday, December 2, 2019 (substitute day)
- Christmas Day: Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- Boxing Day: Thursday, December 26, 2019
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- 2nd January: Thursday, January 2, 2020
- Good Friday: Friday, April 10, 2020
- Early May Bank Holiday (VE Day): Friday, May 8, 2020
- Spring Bank Holiday: Monday, May 25, 2020
- Summer Bank Holiday: Monday, August 3, 2020
- St Andrew’s Day: Monday, November 30, 2020
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25, 2020
- Boxing Day: Monday, December 28, 2020 (substitute day)
If a bank holiday falls on a weekend, a substitute weekday becomes a bank holiday. The substitute day is usually the following Monday.
Last updated on .