Junction Nine Retail Park is located on the Winwick Road in Warrington, roughly midway between Warrington town centre and Junction 9 of the M62 motorway.
It a large park with a good selection of stores and place to eat and drink. Until 2017 it was known as Alban Retail Park.
Shops and Places to Eat and Drink
Shops and places to eat and drink at Junction Nine Retail Park are listed below.
- Carpetright – Carpets and flooring.
- Carphone Warehouse – Mobile phones.
- Currys PC World – Large electronics and computer store.
- Dreams – Beds, mattresses, and bedroom furniture.
- Dunelm – Home furnishings, bedding, curtains, blinds, lighting, kitchenware etc.
- Hobbycraft – Arts and crafts store offering a wide range of products.
- Home Bargains – Discount store.
- KFC – Fried chicken.
- Nando’s – Peri-peri chicken.
- Oak Furniture Land – Quality wooden furniture.
- PETS AT HOME
- Pizza Hut
- Smyths – Toy store.
- Starbucks – Coffeehouse.
- Subway – Subs made to order.
- The Food Warehouse
- TUI – Travel agent.
- Wren Kitchens – Fitted kitchens.
Listings were last updated on .
The branch of Currys PC World is worth a special mention. It is an enormous megastore, probably their biggest in the North West.
Opening times vary by store but all are open seven days a week.
Alban Retail Park boasts a large car park with spaces for around 1,000 vehicles. Short-term parking is free for customers. Drivers can use the postcode WA2 8TW to find it using their satellite navigation system.
Map showing location of Junction Nine Retail Park.
Junction Nine Retail Park
Address and postcode