Broughton Shopping Park is located in Flintshire, Wales, but only 4 miles from the centre of Chester.
Recent years have seen huge changes at the park.
In 2015 Cineworld opened an 11-screeen cinema here. Around the same time restaurants such as Chiquito, Pizza Express, Frankie & Benny’s, and Nando’s also launched here.
Other additions included an M&S Foodhall and a Primark store.
List of Shops
Shops and places to eat and drink at Broughton Shopping Park are listed below.
- Accessorize – Women’s fashion accessories (bags and purses, jewellery, scarves, gloves, socks, tights etc.).
- Asda Living – Homeware, garden products, electrical goods, clothing etc.
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Carphone Warehouse – Mobile phones.
- Chiquito – Mexican and Tex-Mex.
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories for women and girls.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Clintons – Cards, gifts, wrapping etc.
- Costa – Coffeehouse.
- EE – Mobile phones, tablets etc.
- Footasylum – Trainers, streetwear and sportswear.
- Frankie & Benny’s – Italian/American.
- Hawarden Estate Farm Shop – Cafe and general store offering a range of locally sourced products and homemade food.
- HomeSense – Home and garden products.
- JD – Sports fashion and trainers.
- Lipsy – Women’s clothing.
- M&S Foodhall – Quality food and drink.
- McDonald’s – Fast food.
- Mill House Inn
- Monsoon – Women’s clothing and accessories.
- Nando’s – Specialises in Portuguese chicken.
- New Look – Fashion.
- Next – Fashion.
- Nike Factory Store – Sportswear, sports shoes and equipment.
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Outfit – Fashion for men and women from Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topman, Topshop, and Wallis.
- Pizza Express – Pizzeria.
- Prezzo – Italian.
- Primark – Discount fashion store.
- River Island – Fashion.
- Specsavers – Opticians.
- Sports Direct – Sportswear, sports footwear and equipment.
- Starbucks – Coffeehouse.
- Tesco Extra – Supermarket.
- The Body Shop – Ethical make-up, skin and body-care products.
- Thomas Cook – Travel agent.
- TUI Holiday Superstore
- WHSmith – Books, newspapers, magazines, stationery etc.
Listings were last updated on .
Facilities include free car parking for over 2,000 cars, ATMs, toilets, and baby changing areas.
Opening times vary by store but all are open 7 days a week. Tesco Extra is open 24 hours, except on Sundays when it opens at 11 am and closes at 5pm.
Broughton Shopping Park is situated opposite the Airbus factory on Chester Road (A5104), 4 miles west of Chester city centre. Visitors using sat nav systems should note the postcode for Broughton Shopping Park is CH4 0DE.
Map showing location of Broughton Shopping Park.
Broughton Shopping Park
Address and postcode