Broughton Shopping Park is located in Flintshire, Wales, but only 4 miles from the centre of Chester.
Recent years have seen huge changes at the park.
In 2015 Cineworld opened an 11-screeen cinema here. Around the same time restaurants such as Chiquito, Pizza Express, Frankie & Benny’s, and Nando’s also launched here.
Other additions included an M&S Foodhall and a Primark store.
List of Shops
Shops and places to eat and drink at Broughton Shopping Park are listed below.
- Accessorize – Women’s fashion accessories (bags and purses, jewellery, scarves, gloves, socks, tights etc.).
- Asda Living – Homeware, garden products, electrical goods, clothing etc.
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Carphone Warehouse – Mobile phones.
- Chiquito – Mexican and Tex-Mex.
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories for women and girls.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Clintons – Cards, gifts, wrapping etc.
Listings were last updated on .
Facilities include free car parking for over 2,000 cars, ATMs, toilets, and baby changing areas.
Opening times vary by store but all are open 7 days a week. Tesco Extra is open 24 hours, except on Sundays when it opens at 11 am and closes at 5pm.
Broughton Shopping Park is situated opposite the Airbus factory on Chester Road (A5104), 4 miles west of Chester city centre. Visitors using sat nav systems should note the postcode for Broughton Shopping Park is CH4 0DE.
Map showing location of Broughton Shopping Park.
Broughton Shopping Park
Address and postcode