The Charter Walk Shopping Centre is the main shopping mall in Burnley, Lancashire. It offers around 80 shops, both high street names and independent local traders.
Large stores include Wilko, Next, River Island, Peacocks, Superdrug, and Boots.
List of Shops
Shops and places to eat and drink at the Charter Walk Shopping Centre are:
- Aladdins Fonez – Mobile phones, games, consoles, laptop repairs etc.
- Barrhead Travel
- Beauty Spot Warehouse – Hair extensions and beauty products.
- Bodycare – Health and beauty products.
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- Boots Opticians – Opticians.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- CEX – Buy, sell, or exchange technology and entertainment products (phones, games, DVDs etc.).
- Chocolates & Treats
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories.
- Clarets Store – Burnley FC merchandise and match tickets.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Clintons – Cards, gifts, wrapping etc.
- Costa – Coffeehouse.
- Designer Clearance – Discounted designer menswear.
- EE – Mobile phones, tablets etc.
- Ernest Jones – Jewellery and watches.
- Florist Lancashire
- Game – Video games, consoles, and accessories.
- Greggs – Bakery.
- Halifax – Bank.
- Holland & Barrett – Vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements etc.
- Home Bargains – Discount store.
- Iceland – Frozen foods and groceries.
- JD – Sports fashion and trainers.
- JT Lloyds – Fragrances and cosmetics.
- Little Barista – Coffee shop.
- Massarella’s – Cafe.
- Max Spielmann – Photo printing and gifts.
- NatWest – Bank.
- New Look – Fashion.
- News Box – Newsagents.
- Next – Fashion.
- NM Money
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Oddie’s – Bakery.
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Peacocks – Fashion.
- Perfect Polish – Nail bar.
- Peters – Jewellers.
- Post Office
- Poundbakery – Pies, pasties, sandwiches etc.
- Poundland – Discount store.
- Primark – Discount fashion store.
- River Island – Fashion.
- Salvation Army – Charity shop.
- Scotts – Menswear.
- Shoe Zone – Footwear.
- Sissors – Hair salon.
- Specsavers – Opticians.
- Superdrug – Healthcare, beauty, and cosmetic products.
- The Entertainer – Toys and games.
- The Perfume Shop – Fragrances.
- Three – Mobile phones.
- Timpson – Shoe repairs, key cutting, engraving etc.
- TUI – Travel agent.
- Vava – Footwear.
- Vodafone – Mobile phones.
- Warren James – Jewellery.
- WHSmith – Books, magazines, stationery etc.
- Wilkinson Cameras – Cameras, lenses, binoculars, digital printing etc.
- Wilko – Homeware and household goods.
- William Hill – Bookmakers.
- Wynsors World of Shoes
Listings were last updated on .
The mall is open every day of the week. Standard opening times are Monday to Saturday 9 am to 5.30 pm, and Sunday 10 am to 4 pm. Individual store hours may vary.
Charter Walk is situated in the heart of Burnley town centre. Burnley Bus Station is just 100 yards away. Burnley Central Train Station is within easy walking distance.
There are two car parks at Charter Walk; one surface (260 spaces) and one multi-storey (500 spaces). Parking fees are reasonable.
Map showing location of Charter Walk Shopping Centre.
Charter Walk Shopping Centre
Address and postcode