Chester Retail Park is a shopping park situated on the outskirts of Chester city centre. It offers a good range of stores including The Range and TK Maxx.
Homebase closed in 2008 and was replaced by Tesco Home Plus the following year. Tesco Home Plus closed in 2015. The Range opened towards the end of 2018 on the site of the former Toys R Us store.
Opening hours vary by store but all are open 7 days a week.
List of Shops
Shops and places to eat and drink at Chester Retail Park are:
- B&M Home Store – Retailer offering a wide variety of branded goods at discount prices.
- Hobbycraft – Arts and crafts store offering a wide range of products.
- Iceland – Frozen foods and groceries.
- McDonald’s – Fast food.
- Poundland – Discount store.
- Sports Direct – Sportswear, footwear, and sports equipment.
- The Range – Furniture, lighting, bedding, household goods, curtains etc.
- TK Maxx – Designer labels and famous brands at heavily discounted prices.
Listings were last updated on .
Chester Retail Park is situated on Old Seals Way, approximately one mile from Chester city centre. Drivers with satellite navigation systems can use the postcode CH1 4RY. The park is adjacent to the Greyhound Retail Park and the Deva Retail Park.
Map showing location of Chester Retail Park.
Chester Retail Park
Address and postcode
Old Seals Way