Cockhedge Shopping Centre is located to the north of Warrington town centre and is home to around 30 stores and businesses.
Large stores here include ASDA, Argos, and B&M Bargains.
Facilities include a car park with over 600 spaces, toilets, payphones, cash machines, and a medical centre.
List of Shops
Shops and businesses at the Cockhedge Shopping Centre are listed below.
- Acupuncture & Herbs
- Angling Direct
- Argos – Catalogue store.
- ASDA – Supermarket.
- B&M Bargains – Variety retailer offering homeware, household goods, health and beauty products, toys and games etc.
- Beauty Kingdom – Cosmetics, fragrances, bags, and fashion accessories.
- Beverley Hills Nails Company – Manicures, pedicures, waxing, facials, spray tans, ear and nose piercing etc.
- British Heart Foundation – Charity store.
- Browsers – Beds.
- Budget Beds – Beds and mattresses.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Care UK
- Cockhedge Medical Centre – Doctors.
- Debra – Charity store.
- Gala Bingo – Bingo club.
- Greggs – Bakery.
- Indigo Sun – Tanning salon.
- KS Opticians
- Premier Foto
- Savers – Health, beauty, and home products.
- Sky – TV, broadband, and telephone services.
- The Vet – Veterinary Surgery
- Xercise4Less – Budget gym.
Details were last checked on Tuesday 1st of June 2021.
Cockhedge Shopping Centre is open every day of the week. Opening hours vary by shop. For details check the official website (see information box below).
To reach Cockhedge by car leave the M62 at Junction 9 and take the A49 to Warrington town centre, the follow the signs to Cockhedge Shopping Park. Alternatively leave the M6 at Junction 21, and take the A57 to Warrington. Satellite navigation owners should use the postcode WA1 2QQ.
Shoppers arriving by train should alight at Warrington Central. The shopping centre is located next to the station.