Cockhedge Shopping Centre is located to the north of Warrington town centre and is home to around 30 stores and businesses.
Large stores here include ASDA, Argos, and B&M Bargains.
Facilities include a car park with over 600 spaces, toilets, payphones, cash machines, and a medical centre.
List of Shops
Shops and businesses at the Cockhedge Shopping Centre are listed below.
- Acupuncture & Herbs
- Angling Direct
- Argos – Catalogue store.
- ASDA – Supermarket.
- B&M Bargains – Variety retailer offering homeware, household goods, health and beauty products, toys and games etc.
- Beauty Kingdom – Cosmetics, fragrances, bags, and fashion accessories.
- Beverley Hills Nails Company – Manicures, pedicures, waxing, facials, spray tans, ear and nose piercing etc.
- British Heart Foundation – Charity store.
- Browsers – Beds.
- Budget Beds – Beds and mattresses.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Care UK
- Cockhedge Medical Centre – Doctors.
- Debra – Charity store.
- Gala Bingo – Bingo club.
- Greggs – Bakery.
- Indigo Sun – Tanning salon.
- KS Opticians
- Premier Foto
- Savers – Health, beauty, and home products.
- Sky – TV, broadband, and telephone services.
- The Vet – Veterinary Surgery
- Xercise4Less – Budget gym.
Details were last checked on Sunday 5th of March 2023.
Cockhedge Shopping Centre is open every day of the week. Opening hours vary by shop. For details check the official website (see information box below).
To reach Cockhedge by car leave the M62 at Junction 9 and take the A49 to Warrington town centre, the follow the signs to Cockhedge Shopping Park. Alternatively leave the M6 at Junction 21, and take the A57 to Warrington. Satellite navigation owners should use the postcode WA1 2QQ.
Shoppers arriving by train should alight at Warrington Central. The shopping centre is located next to the station.
Reviews and Additional Information
Beware the machines do not tell you the amount of coins you have put in. If you make a small mistake they will fine you. They did to me when I thought I’d put £4 in the machine. It only registered £3.50 though it did not show up on the screen. The amount on ticket was that small that I didn’t see it without my reading glasses. So I appealed was rejected and appealed again to POPLA and got rejected again. Shocking how they get away with it. Myself, my family and friends will boycott Warrington because of this.
Parked here for over 3 hours on 2nd July. Paid £4 into the machine. No receipt so went to ask in Asda for advice. Staff informed me the machines did not always issue a receipt so I went home. 8th July received notice of £60 non-payment fee! Take my advice don’t shop here, shop in Widnes. I will not be going to Cockhedge again.
BE AWARE OF CAR PARK PROCEDURE ON ENTRY, YOU MUST NOTE YOUR OWN ARRIVAL / STAY TIME. THE MACHINES DO NOT DO IT FOR YOU. IF YOU DON’T PAY THE CORRECT AMOUNT PARKING EYE WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT AND APPLY EXTORTIONATE CHARGES – MY ADVICE IS GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
Awarding parking eye parasites a contract to police this car park means that myself and the rest of my family will boycott these shops until their contract is terminated. I suggest everyone else does the same. Lots of unrestricted parking elsewhere.
When the shops profits nose dive they will know why