The Coliseum Shopping Park is a retail park situated between the Cheshire Oaks outlet village and the Coliseum Leisure Park.
It offers a good selection of stores including Next and Boots.
List of Shops
Shops and places to eat and drink at Coliseum Shopping Park are:
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- Burger King – Fast food restaurant.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Costa – Coffeehouse.
- EE – Mobile phones, tablets etc.
- Game – Video games and consoles.
- H&M – Fashion.
- JD – Sports fashion and trainers.
- Matalan – Discount retailer offering clothes for all the family and homeware.
- New Look – Fashion.
- Next – Fashion.
- Next Home
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza restaurant.
- River Island – Fashion.
- Sports Direct – Sports equipment, apparel and footwear.
- Starbucks – Coffeehouse.
- Superdrug – Healthcare, beauty, and cosmetic products.
- The Entertainer – Toys and games.
- The Gift Company – Furniture, home decor, gifts, and more.
- TUI – Travel agent.
Listings were last updated on .
Shops that have closed include Argos, Mamas & Papas, and Currys.
There are further dining options at the Coliseum Leisure Park and Cheshire Oaks.
The park is open seven days a week. General opening hours for shops are Monday to Saturday 9 am to 8 pm, and Sunday 11 am to 5 pm. Opening times for individual stores may vary.
The Coliseum Shopping Park is located on the outskirts of Ellesmere Port, just west of Cheshire Oaks. To reach it by car, leave the M53 motorway at Junction 10 and follow the signs for Cheshire Oaks. Owners of satellite navigation systems can use the postcode CH65 9HD. The car park here is free and boasts over 1,000 spaces.
The closest train station is Ellesmere Port (approximately 1.7 miles). It lies on the Wirral Line of the Merseyrail network.