This large retail and leisure park is situated in Bromborough on the Wirral, just off the A41.
The half-a-million square feet development is extremely popular and draws well over 100,000 customers each week.
Retail outlets include an M&S Food Hall, The Range, Dunelm, Currys PC World and Next.
Leisure attractions include the Odeon Bromborough and Buzz Bingo. There’s also a good choice of places to eat and drink such as Frankie & Benny’s, Harvester, Pizza Hut, and KFC.
List of Shops, Restaurants and Attractions
Shops, attractions and places to eat and drink at the Croft Retail and Leisure Park are:
- Argos – Catalogue store.
- Bensons for Beds – Beds, mattresses, and bedroom furniture.
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- Buzz Bingo
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Carphone Warehouse – Mobile phones.
- Costa – Coffeehouse.
- Currys PC World – Electricals, TVs, appliances, PCs, laptops, mobile phones etc.
- Dreams – Beds, mattresses, and bedroom furniture.
- Dunelm – Home furnishings, bedding, curtains, blinds, lighting, kitchenware etc.
- DW – Sports store and fitness club.
- Frankie & Benny’s – American Italian restaurant and bar.
- Fun 4 All – Indoor play centre.
- Greggs – Bakery.
- H&M – Fashion.
- Halfords – Automotive, cycling, and leisure products.
- Harvester – Family pub.
- JD – Sports fashion and trainers.
- KFC – Fried chicken.
- M&S Foodhall – Quality food and drink.
- Nando’s – Peri-peri chicken.
- Next – Fashion.
- Odeon – 7-screen cinema.
- Outfit – Fashion from Topshop, Topman, Miss Selfridge, Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, and Wallis.
- Pets at Home – Pet supplies.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza restaurant.
- Poundland – Discount store.
- Pure Gym
- ScS - Sofas, carpets, and flooring.
- Smyths – Toy store.
- Sports Direct – Sportswear, footwear, and sports equipment.
- Subway – Subs made to order.
- Superdrug – Healthcare, beauty, and cosmetic products.
- The Range – Furniture, lighting, bedding, household goods, curtains etc.
- The Works – Books, stationery, toys and games, craft supplies etc.
Details were last checked on Monday 1st of June 2020.
The Tesco Homeplus store here closed in 2015.
To the south of the park there’s a large ASDA supermarket with a petrol station, pharmacy, and opticians.
Standard opening times for the shops are Monday to Friday 9 am to 8 pm, Saturday 9 am to 7 pm, and Sunday 10.30 am to 4.30 pm. Individual store hours may vary.
The Croft Retail and Leisure Park is situated on Welton Road (postcode CH62 3PN), just of the A41 New Chester Road. The car park here offers more than 1,200 spaces.
Map showing location of Croft Retail and Leisure Park.
Croft Retail and Leisure Park
Address and postcode