Crompton Place is a shopping centre in Bolton town centre. It is home to around 40 shops. Large stores include Primark and Boots.
Crompton Place is situated in the heart of Bolton, between Victoria Square (Bolton Town Hall) and Bradshawgate. The centre boasts its own car park with spaces for just over 300 vehicles. Parking charges are fairly reasonable. Bolton Train Station is just under half-a-mile away.
The centre was previously known as the Arndale Centre Bolton. Before redevelopment in the 1980s it housed an indoor birdcage and fountain.
The Market Place is Bolton’s other major shopping centre.
List of Shops
Shops at Crompton Place are listed below. The list was last updated on Friday 1st of December 2023.
- Adams News – Newsagents.
- Boots – Pharmacy, health and beauty products.
- Dr & Herbs
- JD – Sports clothing and footwear.
- Poundland – The biggest single-price retailer in Europe.
- Primark – The latest fashions and accessories at unbeatable prices.
- Select – Affordable fashion for women.
- Subway – Subs and salads.
- TSB – Bank.
- The Fragrance Shop - Designer perfumes, fragrance sets, and more.
- The Works - Toys, games, books, art and craft supplies, gifts, and homeware.
- Warren James – Jewellers.