Crownpoint is a fairly large shopping park in Denton, Greater Manchester.
It is home to around 30 stores including branches of Boots, H&M, and New Look.
The park also boasts a handful of places to eat and drink.
List of Shops
Shops and places to eat and drink at Crownpoint are:
- Best Brows
- Bond Street Shoe
- Boots – Healthcare products and services. Instore pharmacy.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- CEX – Buy, sell, or exchange technology and entertainment products (phones, games, DVDs etc.).
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories for women and girls.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Clintons – Cards, gifts, wrapping, party supplies etc.
- Costa – Coffee shop.
- EE & BT
- Factory Outlet Sofa Superstore
- Flannels – Designer clothes for men and women.
- Footasylum – Trainers, streetwear and sportswear.
- Frankie & Benny’s – American Italian.
- Game – Video games, consoles, and accessories.
- Greggs – Bakery.
- H&M – Fashion.
- Holland & Barrett – Vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements etc.
- JD – Sports fashion and trainers.
- McDonald’s – Fast food.
- Nando’s – Specialises in Portuguese chicken.
- New Look – Fashion.
- Poundland – Discount store.
- River Island – Fashion.
- Scotts – Menswear.
- SportsDirect.com & USC
- Starbucks – Coffeehouse.
- Superdrug – Healthcare, beauty, and cosmetic products.
- The Works – Books, stationery, toys and games, craft supplies etc.
- TK Maxx – Discount store offering men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, accessories, and home decor.
- TUI Holiday Store
- Wilko – Homeware and household goods.
Listings were last updated on .
The Tesco Homeplus store here closed in 2015. BHS closed the following year after the company entered administration.
Opening hours vary by store, but all are open 7 days a week.
Facilities include free (time-limited) car parking for over 800 vehicles, and toilets (in M&S and McDonald’s).
Crownpoint is located on Worthington Way in Denton in Tameside, 5 miles east of Manchester city centre and next to Junction 1A of the M67 motorway. Visitors travelling by car can input the postcode M34 3JP into their satellite navigation systems.
The park has previously gone by the names Crownpoint Shopping Park and Crownpoint North