Crownpoint is a fairly large shopping park in Denton, Greater Manchester.
It is home to around 30 stores including branches of TK Maxx, H&M, and River Island.
The park also boasts a handful of places to eat and drink.
List of Shops
Shops and places to eat and drink at Crownpoint are:
- Barnardo’s – Charity store.
- Boots – Healthcare products and services. Instore pharmacy.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Carphone Warehouse – Mobile phones.
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories and jewellery.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Clintons – Cards, gifts, wrapping etc.
- Costa – Coffeehouse.
- Easy Salons – Hair salon.
- EE – Mobile phones, tablets etc.
- Frankie & Benny’s – American Italian.
- Game – Video games, consoles, and accessories.
- Greggs – Bakery.
- H&M – Fashion.
- Holland & Barrett – Food supplements, vitamins etc.
- JD – Sports fashion and trainers.
- M&S Cafe Revive
- M&S Outlet
- McDonald’s – Fast food.
- Mothercare – Products for mothers-to-be, babies, and children.
- New Look – Fashion.
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Outfit – Fashion for men and women from Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topman, Topshop, and Wallis.
- Poundland – Discount store.
- Poundworld – Discount store.
- River Island – Fashion.
- Scotts – Menswear.
- Select – Fashion.
- Sports Direct – Sports equipment, footwear, and clothing.
- Sweat! – Gym.
- The Works – Books, stationery, toys and games, craft supplies etc.
- TK Maxx – Discount store offering men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, accessories, and home decor.
- TUI – Travel agent.
- USC – Fashion.
- Wilko – Homeware and household goods.
Details were last checked on Monday 5th of February 2018.
The Tesco Homeplus store here closed in 2015. BHS closed the following year after the company entered administration.
Opening hours vary by store, but all are open 7 days a week.
Facilities include free (time-limited) car parking for over 800 vehicles, and toilets (in M&S and McDonald’s).
Crownpoint is located on Worthington Way in Denton in Tameside, 5 miles east of Manchester city centre and next to Junction 1A of the M67 motorway. Visitors travelling by car can input the postcode M34 3JP into their satellite navigation systems.
The park has previously gone by the names Crownpoint Shopping Park and Crownpoint North
Address and postcode