Deepdale is a modern shopping park to the north of Preston city centre.
It is a large park with a good range of stores and places to eat and drink.
A new extension opened at the beginning of 2015. The area, formerly occupied by a Booker warehouse, is now home to stores such as Sofology, Wren Kitchens, Harveys, and Oak Furniture Land.
List of Shops
Shops and places to eat and drink at Deepdale are:
- Aldi – Supermarket.
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Carphone Warehouse – Mobile phones.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Costa – Coffeehouse.
- Currys PC World – Electricals, TVs, appliances, PCs, laptops, mobile phones etc.
- Frankie & Benny’s – American Italian.
- Greggs – Bakery.
- Halfords – Automotive, cycling, and leisure products.
- Halfords Autocentre
- Harveys – Furniture.
- Hobbycraft – Arts and crafts supplies.
- JD – Sports fashion and trainers.
- KFC – Fried chicken.
- M&S – Department store.
- McDonald’s – Fast food.
- Morrisons – Supermarket.
- Nando’s – Specialises in Portuguese chicken.
- New Look – Fashion.
- Next – Fashion.
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Oak Furniture Land – Quality wooden furniture.
- Outfit – Fashion from Topshop, Topman, Miss Selfridge, Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, and Wallis.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza restaurant.
- River Island – Fashion.
- Salon Services – Hair and beauty products.
- Sofology – Sofa store.
- Sports Direct – Sports equipment, footwear, and clothing.
- Subway – Subs made to order.
- Toolstation – Trade tools, electricals, lighting, plumbing, screws and fittings, workwear etc.
- TUI Superstore
- WHSmith – Books, newspapers, magazines, stationery etc.
- Wilko – Homeware and household goods.
- Wren Kitchens – Fitted kitchens.
Details were last checked on Sunday 1st of December 2019.
Deepdale is situated on Blackpool Road, near Preston North End FC’s Deepdale stadium. The postcode for shopping park is PR1 6QY.
Morrisons and Currys PC World are located to the east of the main shopping area. Use the postcode PR2 6BX to find these businesses using a satellite navigation system.
Deepdale boasts a large car park with spaces for over 1,000 vehicles. Parking is free for customers.
Opening hours vary by store but all are open seven days a week. Hours are generally 9 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm on Saturday, and 11 am to 5 pm on Sunday. Check with individual store websites before travelling.
The park has previously been known as Deepdale Retail Park and Deepdale Shopping Park.
Map showing location of Deepdale.
Address and postcode