Deepdale Retail Park is a modern shopping park to the north of Preston city centre.
It is a large park with a good range of stores and places to eat and drink.
A new extension opened at the beginning of 2015. The area, formerly occupied by a Booker warehouse, is now home to stores such as Sofology, Wren Kitchens, and Oak Furnitureland.
List of Shops
Shops and places to eat and drink at Deepdale Retail Park are:
- Aldi – Supermarket.
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Costa – Coffeehouse.
- CTD (Ceramic Tile Distributors)
- Currys PC World – Electricals, TVs, appliances, PCs, laptops, mobile phones etc.
- Game – Consoles and video games.
- Go Outdoors – Camping and outdoor store.
- Greggs – Bakery.
- Halfords Autocentre – MOTs, services, tyres etc.
- Hobbycraft – Arts and crafts supplies.
- JD – Sports fashion and trainers.
- KFC – Fried chicken.
- M&S – Department store.
- McDonald’s – Fast food.
- Morrisons – Supermarket.
- Nando’s – Specialises in Portuguese chicken.
- New Look – Fashion.
- Next – Fashion.
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Oak Furnitureland – Quality wooden furniture.
- Outfit – Fashion from Topshop, Topman, Miss Selfridge, Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, and Wallis.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza restaurant.
- Poundland – Discount store.
- River Island – Fashion.
- Salon Services – Hair and beauty products.
- Sofology – Sofa store.
- Sports Direct – Sports equipment, footwear, and clothing.
- Starbucks – Coffee.
- Subway – Subs made to order.
- TUI Superstore
- WHSmith – Books, newspapers, magazines, stationery etc.
- Wilko – Homeware and household goods.
- Wren Kitchens – Fitted kitchens.
Details were last checked in September 2020. Things change, so check individual store websites before travelling.
Deepdale Retail Park is situated on Blackpool Road, near Preston North End FC’s Deepdale stadium. The postcode for the shopping park is PR1 6QY.
Morrisons and Currys PC World are located to the east of the main shopping area. Use the postcode PR2 6BX to find these businesses using a satellite navigation system.
CTD, Halfords, and Salon Services are located at Deepdale Trade Park. This is a small area at the western end of the park.
Deepdale boasts a large car park with spaces for over 1,000 vehicles. Parking is free for customers.
The centre also offers cycle parking.
Opening hours vary by store but all are open seven days a week. Hours are generally 9 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm on Saturday, and 11 am to 5 pm on Sunday. Check with individual store websites before travelling.
Stores that were at Deepdale but have now closed include Mamas and Papas, Harveys, and Toolstation.