The Fishergate Shopping Centre is a modern three-level shopping centre in the centre of Preston.
Stores here include Primark, TK Maxx, and Sports Direct.
Places to eat and drink here are McDonald’s, Starbucks, and the Moka cafe.
Shops, businesses and places to eat and drink at the Fishergate Shopping Centre are:
- A-Plan Insurance
- Army Careers – British army recruitment.
- Bodycare – Health and beauty products.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Chinese Supermarket
- Cordant People
- Designer Menswear – Fashion.
- Euro News – Newsagents.
- Glamour Forever
- H.Samuel – Jewellers.
- Lush – Natural hair and beauty products.
- McDonald’s – Fast food.
- Mini Moon
- Mobile Bitz – Mobile phone covers and accessories.
- Moka – Cafe bar.
- Monkhouse – School clothes.
- News Bay – Newsagents.
- Northwood – Estate agents.
- Officers Club - Menswear.
- Poundland – Discount store.
- Primark – Discount fashion store.
- Roman – Womenswear.
- Shoe Zone – Footwear.
- Sports Direct – Sportswear, footwear, and sports equipment.
- Starbucks – Coffeehouse.
- Strawberry Moon – Women’s fashion.
- Sushi Tasty
- Than Thai
- The Fragrance Shop – Perfumes and beauty products.
- The Watch Hospital – Watch repairs and sales.
- TJ Hughes – Homewares, electrical goods, technology, beauty, fashion, and more.
- TK Maxx – Discount designer clothes.
- Western Computer – Apple reseller.
Listings were last updated on .
The centre is open seven days a week with late night shopping on Wednesdays. Standard opening times are Monday to Saturday 9 am to 6 pm (8 pm Wednesday) and Sunday 11 am to 5 pm. Individual store hours may vary.
Fishergate Shopping Centre is located at the western end of Fishergate, the main shopping street in Preston. It is right next to Preston Train Station and a 10 minute walk from Preston Bus Station.
There’s a large car park at the rear of the centre. The multi-storey car park at Preston Train Station is also an option. The centre is well-signposted on all major roads leading into the city centre. Owners of satellite navigation systems can use the postcode PR1 8HJ to find it.