The Fishergate Shopping Centre is a modern three-level shopping centre in the centre of Preston.
Stores here include Debenhams, Primark, TK Maxx, and Sports Direct.
Places to eat and drink here are McDonald’s, Starbucks, and the Moka cafe.
Shops, businesses and places to eat and drink at the Fishergate Shopping Centre are:
- A-Plan Insurance
- Army Careers – British army recruitment.
- Bodycare – Health and beauty products.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Cordant People – Recruitment consultants.
- Debenhams – Department store.
- Designer Menswear – Fashion.
- Euro News – Newsagents.
- Glamour Forever
- H.Samuel – Jewellers.
- Lush – Natural hair and beauty products.
- McDonald’s – Fast food.
- Mobile Bitz – Mobile phone covers and accessories.
- Moka – Cafe bar.
- Monkhouse – School clothes.
- News Bay – Newsagents.
- Northwood – Estate agents.
- Poundland – Discount store.
- Primark – Discount fashion store.
- Roman – Womenswear.
- Shoe Zone – Footwear.
- Sports Direct – Sportswear, footwear, and sports equipment.
- Starbucks – Coffeehouse.
- Strawberry Moon – Women’s fashion.
- The Fragrance Shop – Perfumes and beauty products.
- The Watch Hospital – Watch repairs and sales.
- TJ Hughes – Homewares, electrical goods, technology, beauty, fashion, and more.
- TK Maxx – Discount designer clothes.
- VIP Vape
- Western Computer – Apple reseller.
Listings were last updated on .
The centre is open seven days a week with late night shopping on Wednesdays. Standard opening times are Monday to Saturday 9 am to 6 pm (8 pm Wednesday) and Sunday 11 am to 5 pm. Individual store hours may vary.
There’s a large car park at the rear of the centre. The multi-storey car park at Preston Train Station is also an option. The centre is well-signposted on all major roads leading into the city centre. Owners of satellite navigation systems can use the postcode PR1 8HJ to find it.
Map showing location of Fishergate Shopping Centre.
Fishergate Shopping Centre
Address and postcode