The Grosvenor Shopping Centre is an indoor shopping mall in the heart of Chester city centre. It boasts around 60 stores, including Debenhams (Brown of Chester), H&M, TK Maxx, and Sports Direct.
List of Shops
Shops, cafes, and businesses at the Grosvenor Shopping Centre are:
- 3 Store – Mobile phones, SIMs, tablets etc.
- Ann Summers – Lingerie etc.
- Boodles – Jewellery.
- Boss – Fashion.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop – Create a personalised animal.
- Burton – Menswear.
- Card Shop
- Castle Galleries – Original and limited edition art.
- Cheshires – Jewellery.
- Chique – Jewellers.
- Chisholm Hunter – Jewellery and watches.
- Clintons – Cards, gifts, wrapping etc.
- Costa – Coffee shop.
- Debenhams – Department store.
- Disney Store – Official Disney merchandise.
- Dorothy Perkins – Womenswear.
- Ella Rosinkrans - Recycled glass art.
- Eurochange – Foreign currency exchange, money transfers etc.
- Eye Emporium – Opticians.
- Foot Locker – Sports footwear and apparel.
- Gieves & Hawkes – Menswear and tailoring.
- Go Mobile – Mobile phone accessories.
- Grape Tree – Healthy foods and snacks.
- H&M – Fashion.
- Hidden Hearing – Hearing aids.
- HMV – Music, DVDs, games, books, gifts etc.
- Jewellery by Design – Handmade jewellery and jewellery repairs.
- Jigsaw – Fashion.
- Kayes – Jewellery.
- Laura Ashley
- LK Bennett – Women’s fashion, shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Millie’s Cookies – Cookies, cupcakes, muffins, ice cream, and beverages.
- Muffin Break – Muffins and beverages.
- Nailista - Nail and brow bar.
- Piccolino – Italian restaurant.
- Pour Moi? – Lingerie and swimwear.
- Quiz – Women’s fashion.
- Regis – Hair salon.
- Schuh – Footwear.
- Sports Direct – Sportswear, footwear, and sports equipment.
- Søstrene Grene
- T-Mobile – Mobile phones.
- The Gift Company – Furnishings and home decor.
- The Perfume Shop – Fragrances.
- The Works – Books, stationery, toys and games, craft supplies etc.
- Time-Piece Watch Repairs
- TK Maxx – Discount store offering men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, accessories, and home decor.
- Topman – Menswear.
- Topshop – Womenswear.
- Vodafone – Mobile phones.
- Warren James – Jewellery.
- Western Computer
- Whitewall Galleries – Art gallery.
Listings were last updated on .
Facilities include customer toilets (including disabled), a baby changing area, and free Wi-Fi.
The centre is open every day of the week. Standard opening times are Monday to Saturday 9 am to 5.30 pm, and Sunday 11 am to 5 pm.
The shopping centre is bounded by Eastgate Street, Bridge Street, Pepper Street, and the Chester Grosvenor hotel. Entrances to the mall are on Eastgate Street, Bridge Street, and Pepper Street.
The Grosvenor Shopping Centre boasts its own car park with spaces for over 400 vehicles (parking fees apply). The entrance is on Newgate Street, off Pepper Street. The postcode for Newgate Street is CH1 1DE.
Chester Train Station is approximately ¾ of a mile from the mall. A shuttle bus service runs from the station to the city centre.
Map showing location of Grosvenor Shopping Centre.
Grosvenor Shopping Centre
Address and postcode