The Grosvenor Shopping Centre is an indoor shopping mall in the heart of Chester city centre. It boasts around 60 stores, including TK Maxx and Sports Direct.
List of Shops
Shops, cafes, and businesses at the Grosvenor Shopping Centre are:
- 3 Store – Mobile phones, SIMs, tablets etc.
- About You
- Ann Summers – Lingerie etc.
- Boodles – Jewellery.
- Calendar Club – Calendars, diaries, and planners.
- Card Shop
- Castle Fine Art
- Cheshires – Jewellery.
- Chique – Jewellers.
- Chisholm Hunter – Jewellery and watches.
- Clarendon Fine Art
- Costa – Coffee shop.
- Eurochange – Foreign currency exchange, money transfers etc.
- Eye Emporium – Opticians.
- Gieves & Hawkes – Menswear and tailoring.
- Go Mobile – Mobile phone accessories.
- Grape Tree – Healthy foods and snacks.
- Grosvenor Marketing Suite
- Hidden Hearing – Hearing aids.
- HMV – Music, DVDs, games, books, gifts etc.
- Jewellery by Design – Handmade jewellery and jewellery repairs.
- Jigsaw – Fashion.
- Kayes – Jewellery.
- LK Bennett – Women’s fashion, shoes, bags, and accessories.
- Love Handbags
- Millie’s Cookies – Cookies, cupcakes, muffins, ice cream, and beverages.
- Muffin Break – Muffins and beverages.
- Piccolino – Italian restaurant.
- Pour Moi? – Lingerie and swimwear.
- Regis – Hair salon.
- Schuh – Footwear.
- Sports Direct – Sportswear, footwear, and sports equipment.
- Styled Boutique
- Søstrene Grene
- The Gift Company – Furnishings and home decor.
- The Perfume Shop – Fragrances.
- The Works – Books, stationery, toys and games, craft supplies etc.
- Time-Piece Watch Repairs
- TK Maxx – Discount store offering men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, accessories, and home decor.
- Tribal Society
- Vodafone – Mobile phones.
- Warren James – Jewellery.
- Western Computer
Listings were last updated on .
Facilities include customer toilets (including disabled), a baby changing area, and free Wi-Fi.
The centre is open every day of the week. Standard opening times are Monday to Saturday 9 am to 5.30 pm, and Sunday 11 am to 5 pm.
The shopping centre is bounded by Eastgate Street, Bridge Street, Pepper Street, and the Chester Grosvenor hotel. Entrances to the mall are on Eastgate Street, Bridge Street, and Pepper Street.
The Grosvenor Shopping Centre boasts its own car park with spaces for over 400 vehicles (parking fees apply). The entrance is on Newgate Street, off Pepper Street. The postcode for Newgate Street is CH1 1DE.
Chester Train Station is approximately ¾ of a mile from the mall. A shuttle bus service runs from the station to the city centre.
Attractions within easy walking distance of the Grosvenor Shopping Centre include Grosvenor Park, Chester Cathedral, and the Grosvenor Museum.