Liverpool ONE is a £1 billion retail and leisure development in the heart of Liverpool city centre.
The 42 acre development was completed in 2008 and boasts around 140 stores, 50 restaurants and bars, a multiplex cinema, apartments, hotels, a bus station, and around 3,000 car parking spaces.
It has transformed the city, revitalising a previously derelict and rundown area, and creating over 5,000 permanent jobs.
List of Shops
Shops at Liverpool ONE are:
- & Other Stories
- Accessorize – Women’s fashion accessories (bags and purses, jewellery, scarves, gloves, socks, tights etc.).
- Adidas – Sportswear.
- Aleef – Newsagents.
- AllSaints – Fashion.
- Ann Summers – Lingerie etc.
- Apple – Mac computers, iPads, iPhones etc.
- Armani Exchange
- Barber Barber – Men’s salon.
- Barclays – Bank.
- Ben Sherman
- Boux Avenue - Lingerie, nightwear, swimwear, and accessories.
- Bravissimo – Lingerie, nightwear, and swimwear for the larger woman.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop – Create your own teddy bears and stuffed animals.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Cass Art – Art materials supplier.
- Cath Kidston – Bags, fashion and accessories.
- CEX – Buy, sell, or exchange technology and entertainment products (phones, games, DVDs etc.).
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories.
- Clintons – Cards, gifts, wrapping, party supplies etc.
- David M Robinson – Jewellery and watches.
- Debenhams – Department store.
- Dirty – Fashion and sportswear.
- Disney Store – Official Disney merchandise.
- Dr Martens – Iconic footwear.
- Drome – Fashion.
- EE – Digital communications.
- Ernest Jones – Jewellery and watches.
- Eurochange – Foreign currency exchange.
- Evans Cycles – Bikes, cycle accessories, and cycle repairs.
- Everton Two – Official Everton FC store.
- Fat Face – Fashion.
- Flannels – Designer clothes for men and women.
- Footasylum – Trainers, streetwear and sportswear.
- Foot Locker – Trainers and sportswear.
- Fred Perry – Casualwear.
- Game – Video games, consoles, and accessories.
- Gap – Fashion.
- Goldsmiths – Jewellery and watches.
- Guess – Fashion for men and women.
- H.Samuel – Jewellery.
- HMV – Music, DVDs, games, books, gifts etc.
- Holland & Barrett – Vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements etc.
- Hollister – Fashion inspired by California.
- Home Bargains (Hanover Street) – Discount store.
- Home Bargains (Lord Street) – Discount store.
- Hotel Chocolat – Chocolatier.
- Hugo Boss – Fashion.
- Jack Wolfskin – Outdoor clothing, equipment, and footwear.
- JD – Sports fashion and trainers.
- John Lewis – Department store.
- Jones Bootmaker – Footwear.
- Karen Millen – Womenswear.
- Kiehl’s – Skin, hair, and body products.
- Kuoni – Luxury holidays and tours.
- LEGO – LEGO and LEGO merchandise.
- Levi’s – Denim.
- LFC Store – Official Liverpool FC merchandise.
- Lindt – Chocolatier.
- L’Occitane – Beauty products.
- MenKind – Gifts for men.
- Michael Franks – Hair and beauty salon. Formerly Prado.
- Michael Kors – Fashion, footwear, and accessories.
- Miss Selfridge – Womenswear.
- Molton Brown – Toiletries, bath and shower gels, soaps, lotions, candles, gift sets etc.
- Monsoon – Women’s clothing and accessories.
- Morphe – Cosmetics.
- New Look – Fashion.
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Office – Footwear.
- Optical Express – Opticians.
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Paperchase – Stationery, cards, art materials, gifts etc.
- Pretty Green – Fashion label founded by Liam Gallagher.
- Pull&Bear - Fashion
- Quiz – Women’s fashion.
- Radley – Women’s bags, purses, and fashion accessories.
- Ralph Lauren – Polo
- Realbuzz – Sportswear.
- Reiss – Fashion.
- Sally – Hair and beauty products.
- Samsung – Cameras, smartphones, wearables, home appliances, TVs etc.
- Schuh – Footwear.
- Schuh Kids – Children’s shoes.
- Seven – Casual footwear and fashion.
- Skechers – Footwear.
- Sky – TV and broadband.
- Smiggle – Colourful stationery from Australia.
- Smileworks – Cosmetic dentistry, Botox, fillers etc.
- Sports Direct – Sportswear, footwear, and sports equipment.
- Superdrug – Healthcare, beauty, and cosmetic products.
- Superdry – Fashion.
- Swarovski – Crystal jewellery, accessories and decorative items.
- Ted Baker Menswear
- Ted Baker Womenswear
- Tesco – Supermarket.
- Tessuti – Designer clothing.
- The Body Shop – Ethical make-up, skin and body-care products.
- The Entertainer – Toys and games.
- The Fragrance Shop – Perfumes and beauty products.
- The North Face – Outdoor gear and clothing.
- The Perfume Shop – Fragrances.
- The Post Office
- The White Company – Home accessories, kitchenware, fragrances and candles, clothing etc.
- Three – Mobile phones and telecommunications.
- Topman – Menswear.
- Topshop – Womenswear.
- Urban Decay – Cosmetics.
- Urban Outfitters – Fashion.
- Utility – Lighting, furniture, home accessories, gifts etc.
- Vans – American footwear.
- Victoria’s Secret – Lingerie.
- Virgin Holidays
- Watch Workshop – Watch and jewellery repairs and sales.
- Waterstones – Books.
- Whitewall Galleries – Art gallery.
- WHSmith – Books, newspapers, magazines, stationery etc.
- Yorkshire Building Society
- ZARA – Fashion.
Listings were last updated on .
Places to Eat & Drink
Restaurants, cafes, bars and places to eat and drink at Liverpool ONE are listed below.
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
- Barburrito – Mexican.
- Bem Brasil – All-you-can-eat Brazilian Rodizio – BBQ meats, seafood, and salad.
- Bierkeller – Bavarian-style bar.
- Browns – Brasserie and bar.
- Byron – Gourmet burgers.
- Cafe Thorntons
- Caffe Nero – Coffeehouse.
- Café W
- Chaophraya – Thai restaurant.
- Chips a GoGo – Chips with toppings.
- Costa – Coffee shop.
- Cosy Club - Victorian-style pub restaurant.
- Côte – French bistro.
- Debenhams Restaurant
- Ed’s Easy Diner – American diner.
- Exchange – Restaurant at the Hilton with views of Chavasse Park.
- Five Guys – Gourmet burgers.
- Fuel – Juice bar.
- GBK – Gourmet burgers.
- Greggs – Bakery.
- Heavenly Desserts
- Hotel Chocolat Liverpool
- Jamie Oliver’s Italian
- Joe and the Juice – Cafe in John Lewis.
- John Lewis Restaurant
- Junkyard Golf Club
- Krispy Kreme – Doughnut kiosk.
- Las Iguanas – South American restaurant.
- Lunya – Catalan restaurant and deli.
- Millie’s Cookies (Custom House Place)
- Millie’s Cookies (Wall Street)
- Mooboo – Bubble tea.
- Nando’s – Peri-peri chicken.
- Pizza Express – Pizzeria.
- Pizza Hut - Pizza and pasta.
- Pret – Natural food and organic coffee.
- Red's True Barbecue – Smokehouse.
- Roxy Ball Room – Games bar with pool and ping pong tables.
- Sblended – Milkshake bar.
- Starbucks – Coffeehouse.
- Subway – Subs made to order.
- TGI Fridays
- The Club House – Large restaurant and bar set inside an American-style beach house.
- Tortilla – California-style burritos and tacos.
- Turtle Bay – Caribbean restaurant and bar.
- Wagamama – Asian.
- Wahaca – Mexican restaurant.
- WOW Bar Beauty Bazaar
- Yard & Coop – Chicken.
- Yee Rah – Thai/Asian.
- YO! Sushi – Japanese.
- Zizzi – Italian restaurant.
South John Street
South John Street sits at the heart of the development and offers two levels of shops, with anchor tenants Debenhams and John Lewis at each end.
Stores here include Superdrug, Zara, Pull & Bear, Disney Store, Adidas, Hollister, Pandora, Gap, WHSmith, The Body Shop, AllSaints, Office, Ann Summers, and Ernest Jones.
Both Liverpool FC and Everton have stores here. Everton cheekily named their store Everton Two so its full address reads Everton Two, Liverpool ONE.
Paradise Street is a wide pedestrianised street with numerous clothes shops including New Look, Superdry, and JD. It’s also home to shoe shops such as Footasylum and Schuh, plus technology stores like Apple.
Places to eat and drink include Pret and Starbucks.
Peter’s Lane, Manesty’s Lane, and Keys Court
Fashion stores comprise the majority of outlets in this area. Options include Fred Perry, Pretty Green, Flannels, Karen Millen, Ted Baker, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, and Topman. There’s also a branch of Waterstones, a Cath Kidston store, plus shoe store Jones Bootmaker.
Hanover Street is home to a large Tesco superstore and discount store Home Bargains.
The Leisure Terrace sits above the shops on South John Street and offers a number of entertainment options and restaurants.
The Odeon Liverpool ONE offers 18 screens, including a massive IMAX screen, while Jungle Rumble offers two 18-hole adventure golf courses. Restaurants and bars here include GBK, Nando’s, Yee Rah, Las Iguanas, Zizzi, Wagamama, and Pizza Hut.
Chavasse Park is 5 acre open space within the Liverpool ONE development. The park features a large lawn, walled gardens and terraces, paths, and trees. It sits 50 metres above ground level and conceals the Q-Park car park beneath it.
Facilities and services at Liverpool ONE include an information centre, lifts to all floors, cash machines, a Shopmobility scheme, toilets, and baby changing areas.
Shops are open 7 days a week. Standard opening hours are Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 8 pm, Saturday 9 am to 7 pm, and Sunday 11 am to 5 pm. Individual store hours may vary (e.g. Tesco). Hours also change on bank holidays.
One Park West
One Park West is a mixed use building that incorporates offices, a gym, and over 300 one, two, and three bedroom apartments. It is the tallest structure in Liverpool ONE and was designed by architect Cesar Pelli, famous for the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur.
Hotels & Accommodation
The Hilton Liverpool City Centre offers 215 guest rooms while the Novotel boasts 209 rooms. Both hotels feature a restaurant, bar, and fitness centre.
BridgeStreet offers one, two, and three bedroom serviced apartments. All have a fully fitted kitchen.
Driving Directions & Car Parking
To reach Liverpool ONE from the M62, or any other major road, follow the brown tourist signs for Albert Dock (Liverpool ONE is next to it).
There are three car parks and 3,000 car parking spaces at Liverpool ONE; Liverpool ONE (under Chavasse Park, postcode L1 8LT), John Lewis (postcode L1 8DH), and Hanover Street (postcode L1 4AF).
The Liverpool ONE Bus Station (formerly Paradise Street Interchange) offers frequent services to and from destinations in Liverpool and beyond.
Walking from Liverpool Lime Street to Liverpool ONE takes around five minutes. The station lies on the West Coast Mainline and offers direct connections with many destinations in North West England plus cities such as Birmingham and London.
Closed Stores and Restaurants
Stores no longer at Liverpool ONE include Lipsy, Republic (administration), Faith (administration), Mamas & Papas, La Senza (administration), Peacocks, Tome Wolfe, Henleys (administration), Austin Reed (administration), Lacoste, and Onitsuka Tiger.
Restaurants that have closed include Pesto (now TGI Friday’s), Zeligs, Café Sports Express, and Red Hot World Buffet.
Map showing location of Liverpool ONE.
Address and postcode
Liverpool One (Chavasse Park Car Park)