Liverpool ONE is a £1 billion retail and leisure development in the heart of Liverpool city centre.
The 42 acre development was completed in 2008 and boasts around 140 stores, 50 restaurants and bars, a multiplex cinema, apartments, hotels, a bus station, and around 3,000 car parking spaces.
It has transformed the city, revitalising a previously derelict and rundown area, and creating over 5,000 permanent jobs.
List of Shops
Shops at Liverpool ONE are:
- & Other Stories
- Ann Summers – Lingerie etc.
- Apple – Mac computers, iPads, iPhones etc.
- Barber Barber – Men’s salon.
- Barclays – Bank.
- Boux Avenue - Lingerie, nightwear, swimwear, and accessories.
- Bravissimo – Lingerie, nightwear, and swimwear for the larger woman.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop – Create your own teddy bears and stuffed animals.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- CEX – Buy, sell, or exchange technology and entertainment products (phones, games, DVDs etc.).
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Clarendon Fine Art
- David M Robinson – Jewellery and watches.
- Dirty – Fashion and sportswear.
- Dr Martens – Iconic footwear.
- EE Store
- Ernest Jones – Jewellery and watches.
- Eurochange – Foreign currency exchange.
- Everton Two – Official Everton FC store.
- Footasylum – Trainers, streetwear and sportswear.
- Foot Locker – Trainers and sportswear.
- Fred Perry – Casualwear.
- Game – Video games, consoles, and accessories.
- Goldsmiths – Jewellery and watches.
- H.Samuel – Jewellery.
- Holland & Barrett – Vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements etc.
- Hollister – Fashion inspired by California.
- Home Bargains (Hanover Street) – Discount store.
- Jack Wolfskin – Outdoor clothing, equipment, and footwear.
- JD – Sports fashion and trainers.
- John Lewis – Department store.
- Jo Malone London
- Kenji – Homeware, kitchenware, stationery, fashion accessories etc.
- Kick Game
- Kiehl’s – Skin, hair, and body products.
- Kuoni – Luxury holidays and tours.
- Laser Clinics UK
- Levi’s – Denim.
- Lindt – Chocolatier.
- Liverpool FC Store
- L’Occitane – Beauty products.
- MenKind – Gifts for men.
- Michael Franks – Hair and beauty salon. Formerly Prado.
- Mint Velvet
- Molton Brown – Toiletries, bath and shower gels, soaps, lotions, candles, gift sets etc.
- Morphe – Cosmetics.
- New Look – Fashion.
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Office – Footwear.
- Oliver Bonas
- Optical Express – Opticians.
- Pull & Bear
- Ralph Lauren – Polo
- Reiss – Fashion.
- Russell & Bromley
- S&S News
- Sally – Hair and beauty products.
- Samsung – Cameras, smartphones, wearables, home appliances, TVs etc.
- Schuh Kids – Children’s shoes.
- Skechers – Footwear.
- Sky – TV and broadband.
- Smiggle – Colourful stationery from Australia.
- Smileworks – Cosmetic dentistry, Botox, fillers etc.
- Specsavers – Opticians.
- Sports Direct – Sportswear, footwear, and sports equipment.
- Superdrug – Healthcare, beauty, and cosmetic products.
- Superdry – Fashion.
- Ted Baker Menswear
- Ted Baker Womenswear
- Tesco – Supermarket.
- Tessuti – Designer clothing.
- The Body Shop – Ethical make-up, skin and body-care products.
- The Entertainer – Toys and games.
- The Fragrance Shop – Perfumes and beauty products.
- The North Face – Outdoor gear and clothing.
- The Perfume Shop – Fragrances.
- The Vintage Store
- The White Company – Home accessories, kitchenware, fragrances and candles, clothing etc.
- Three – Mobile phones and telecommunications.
- Thérapie Clinic
- Under Armour
- Urban Outfitters – Fashion.
- Utility – Lighting, furniture, home accessories, gifts etc.
- Vans – American footwear.
- Victoria’s Secret – Lingerie.
- Virgin Holidays
- Watch Workshop – Watch and jewellery repairs and sales.
- Waterstones – Books.
- WHSmith – Books, newspapers, magazines, stationery etc.
- Yorkshire Building Society
- ZARA – Fashion.
Listings were last updated on .
Places to Eat & Drink
Restaurants, cafes, bars and places to eat and drink at Liverpool ONE are listed below.
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
- Barburrito – Mexican.
- Bean Coffee Roasters
- Bem Brasil – All-you-can-eat Brazilian Rodizio – BBQ meats, seafood, and salad.
- Bierkeller – Bavarian-style bar.
- Bill’s Restaurant
- Black Sheep Coffee
- Black Sheep Coffee Kiosk
- Browns – Brasserie and bar.
- Byron – Gourmet burgers.
- Caffè Nero Lord Street
- Caffè Nero Peter’s Lane
- Café W at Waterstones
- Costa – Coffee shop.
- Cosy Club - Victorian-style pub restaurant.
- Côte – French bistro.
- Five Guys – Gourmet burgers.
- GBK – Gourmet burgers.
- Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen & Bar
- Gordon Ramsay’s Street Pizza
- Greggs – Lord Street
- Greggs – Wall Street
- Heavenly Desserts
- Hotel Chocolat Liverpool
- Joe and the Juice – Cafe in John Lewis.
- John Lewis & Partners Restaurant
- Junkyard Golf Club
- Krispy Kreme – Doughnut kiosk.
- Las Iguanas – South American restaurant.
- Lunya – Catalan restaurant and deli.
- Maggie Fu
- Mamasan Bar & Brasserie
- Millie’s Cookies – Custom House Place
- Mooboo – Bubble tea.
- My Cookie Dough
- Nando’s – Peri-peri chicken.
- Pizza Express – Pizzeria.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza restaurant.
- Pret – Natural food and organic coffee.
- Roxy Ball Room – Games bar with pool and ping pong tables.
- Sblended – Milkshake bar.
- Slim Chickens
- Smoke & Dough
- Starbucks Paradise Street
- Starbucks Sugar House Steps
- Subway – Subs made to order.
- The Club House – Large restaurant and bar set inside an American-style beach house.
- Tortilla – California-style burritos and tacos.
- Turtle Bay – Caribbean restaurant and bar.
- Wagamama – Asian.
- Zizzi – Italian restaurant.
South John Street
South John Street sits at the heart of the development and offers two levels of shops.
Stores here include Superdrug, Zara, Hollister, WHSmith, The Body Shop, Office, Ann Summers, and Ernest Jones.
Both Liverpool FC and Everton have stores here. Everton cheekily named their store Everton Two so its full address reads Everton Two, Liverpool ONE.
Paradise Street is a wide pedestrianised street with numerous clothes shops including New Look, Superdry, and JD. It’s also home to shoe shops such as Footasylum and Schuh.
Peter’s Lane, Manesty’s Lane, and Keys Court
Fashion stores comprise the majority of outlets in this area. Options include Fred Perry and Ted Baker. There’s also a branch of Waterstones here.
Hanover Street is home to a large Tesco superstore and discount store Home Bargains.
The Leisure Terrace sits above the shops on South John Street and offers a number of entertainment options and restaurants.
The Odeon Liverpool ONE offers 18 screens, including a massive IMAX screen, while Jungle Rumble offers two 18-hole adventure golf courses. Restaurants and bars here include GBK, Nando’s, Las Iguanas, Zizzi, Wagamama, and Pizza Hut.
Chavasse Park is 5 acre open space within the Liverpool ONE development. The park features a large lawn, walled gardens and terraces, paths, and trees. It sits 50 metres above ground level and conceals the Q-Park car park beneath it.
Facilities and services at Liverpool ONE include an information centre, lifts to all floors, cash machines, a Shopmobility scheme, toilets, and baby changing areas.
Shops are open 7 days a week. Standard opening hours are Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 8 pm, Saturday 9 am to 7 pm, and Sunday 11 am to 5 pm. Individual store hours may vary (e.g. Tesco). Hours also change on bank holidays.
One Park West
One Park West is a mixed use building that incorporates offices, a gym, and over 300 one, two, and three bedroom apartments. It is the tallest structure in Liverpool ONE and was designed by architect Cesar Pelli, famous for the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur.
Hotels & Accommodation
The Hilton Liverpool City Centre offers 215 guest rooms while the Novotel boasts 209 rooms. Both hotels feature a restaurant, bar, and fitness centre.
BridgeStreet offers one, two, and three bedroom serviced apartments. All have a fully fitted kitchen.
Driving Directions & Car Parking
To reach Liverpool ONE from the M62, or any other major road, follow the brown tourist signs for Albert Dock (Liverpool ONE is next to it).
There are three car parks and 3,000 car parking spaces at Liverpool ONE; Liverpool ONE (under Chavasse Park, postcode L1 8LT), John Lewis (postcode L1 8DH), and Hanover Street (postcode L1 4AF).
The Liverpool ONE Bus Station (formerly Paradise Street Interchange) offers frequent services to and from destinations in Liverpool and beyond.
The nearest train stations are Liverpool James Street (Merseyrail – Wirral Line) and Liverpool Central (Merseyrail – Northern Line and Wirral Line).
Walking from Liverpool Lime Street to Liverpool ONE takes around five minutes. The station lies on the West Coast Mainline and offers direct connections with many destinations in North West England plus cities such as Birmingham and London.
Closed Stores and Restaurants
Stores no longer at Liverpool ONE include Lipsy, Republic (administration), Faith (administration), Mamas & Papas, La Senza (administration), Peacocks, Tome Wolfe, Henleys (administration), Austin Reed (administration), Lacoste, and Onitsuka Tiger.
Restaurants that have closed include Pesto (now TGI Friday’s), Zeligs, Café Sports Express, and Red Hot World Buffet.
Reviews and Additional Information
Cosy Club now open at Liverpool One.
New York designer Michael Kors has opened a new store at Liverpool One. The 3,000 square foot store is situated on Peter’s Lane.