Quayside MediaCityUK is the only factory outlet shopping mall in Manchester. Situated at Salford Quays, the shops here offer discounts of up to 70% on high street prices.
It was previously known as Lowry Outlet. It rebranded and was renamed Quayside MediaCityUK in 2020.
Over 90 stores are spread over two floors and offer ladieswear, menswear, footwear, accessories, childrenswear, jewellery, lingerie, sportswear, health and beauty products, and more.
Shops at the Quayside MediaCityUK (Lowry Outlet) are:
- Addicted Outlet
- AX Paris – Womenswear.
- Baggage Factory
- Beauty Outlet – Branded cosmetics at discount prices.
- Belledorm – Bedding, table linen etc.
- Cadbury Factory Outlet – Chocolates, gifts and Cadbury memorabilia.
- Chic 2 Chic
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories for women and girls.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Clintons – Cards, gifts, wrapping etc.
- Crew Clothing
- Daniel Christian – Menswear.
- Fibre Hair and Beauty
- H.Samuel – Jewellery.
- Holland & Barrett – Vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements etc.
- I'm A Celebrity
- Julian Charles
- M&S Home Outlet
- M&S Outlet
- Newspoint – Newsagents.
- Next Outlet – Fashion.
- Panther Sports
- Pavers – Shoes.
- Ponden Home
- Pussycat London – Ladieswear.
- Roman – Womenswear.
- SockShop – Socks, tights, underwear etc.
- Suit Direct – Men’s suits, jackets, shirts, ties etc.
- Sweet Emporium – Modern and retro sweets.
- Tessuti – Designer clothing.
- The Body Shop – Ethical make-up, skin and body-care products.
- The Fragrance Shop – Perfumes and beauty products.
- The Gift Company – Furnishings and home decor.
- The Works – Books, stationery, toys and games, craft supplies etc.
- Top Gift Ltd
- Trespass – Outdoor clothing, camping equipment etc.
- Trespass Clearance
- Virgin Active – Gym.
Places to Eat & Drink
There’s a food hall on the first floor with outlets such as Burger King and Harry Ramsden’s. Restaurants elsewhere include Bella Italia, Lime, and PizzaExpress.
- Bella Italia – Italian restaurant.
- Burger King (Food Court) – Burgers and fries.
- Café Rouge – French restaurant.
- Chicken Cottage (Food Court) – Chicken burgers, wraps, salads etc.
- Costa – Coffee shop.
- Cuppa Coffee
- Harry Ramsden’s (Food Court) – Fish and chips.
- Harvester – Family-friendly pub and restaurant.
- Lime – Independent restaurant and bar.
- Nando’s – Specialises in Portuguese chicken.
- PizzaExpress – Pizzeria.
- Subway (Food Court) – Subs made to order.
- Tandoori Delights (Food Court) – Indian.
Listings were last updated on .
Quayside MediaCityUK is also home to a 7-screen Vue cinema and a Virgin Active health club with gym, fitness room, and indoor swimming pool. Other facilities at the mall include toilets and baby changing facilities, cash machines, and an information desk.
The mall is open seven days a week.
Buses to Quayside MediaCityUK include the number 50 service from East Didsbury to Salford Quays. Stops on the way include Manchester city centre, Salford Central Train Station, Salford Crescent Train Station, and Salford Shopping Centre.
To get to the mall by car, exit the M60 motorway at Junction 12 and follow the M602 towards Manchester city centre and Salford. At the end of the motorway take the A5063 to Salford Quays. Salford Quays and Quayside MediaCityUK are well signposted. For satellite navigation systems use the postcode M50 3AH.
Quayside MediaCityUK boasts a huge multi-storey car park. Parking fees are reasonable. Parking was once free for customers making a small purchase, but this changed in April 2016.