The Lowry Outlet is the only factory outlet shopping mall in Manchester. Situated at Salford Quays, the shops here offer discounts of up to 70% on high street prices.
Over 90 stores are spread over two floors and offer ladieswear, menswear, footwear, accessories, childrenswear, jewellery, lingerie, sportswear, health and beauty products, and more.
Shops at the Lowry Outlet are:
- AX Paris – Womenswear.
- Baggage Factory
- Beauty Outlet – Branded cosmetics at discount prices.
- Belledorm – Bedding, table linen etc.
- Cadbury Factory Outlet – Chocolates, gifts and Cadbury memorabilia.
- Chic 2 Chic
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories for women and girls.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Clintons – Cards, gifts, wrapping etc.
- Cotton Traders – Casual fashion.
- Cruise 1st
- Daniel Christian – Menswear.
- Denby – Cookware, tableware, and glassware.
- Fibre Hair and Beauty
- Gap Outlet – Casual fashion for all the family.
- H.Samuel – Jewellery.
- Holland & Barrett – Vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements etc.
- Julian Charles
- M&S Home Outlet
- M&S Outlet
- Molton Brown – Toiletries, bath and shower gels, soaps, lotions, candles, gift sets etc.
- Newspoint – Newsagents.
- Next Outlet – Fashion.
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Pavers – Shoes.
- Ponden Home
- ProCook – Cookware.
- Pussycat London – Ladieswear.
- Roman – Womenswear.
- SockShop – Socks, tights, underwear etc.
- Suit Direct – Men’s suits, jackets, shirts, ties etc.
- Sweet Emporium – Modern and retro sweets.
- Tessuti – Designer clothing.
- The Body Shop – Ethical make-up, skin and body-care products.
- The Fragrance Shop – Perfumes and beauty products.
- The Gift Company – Furnishings and home decor.
- The Works – Books, stationery, toys and games, craft supplies etc.
- Toytown – Toys.
- Trespass – Outdoor clothing, camping equipment etc.
- Virgin Active – Gym.
Places to Eat & Drink
There’s a food hall on the first floor with outlets such as Burger King and Harry Ramsden’s. Restaurants elsewhere include Bella Italia, Lime, and PizzaExpress.
- Bella Italia – Italian restaurant.
- Burger King (Food Court) – Burgers and fries.
- Café Rouge – French restaurant.
- Chicken Cottage (Food Court) – Chicken burgers, wraps, salads etc.
- Costa – Coffee shop.
- Cuppa Coffee
- DeliFresh (Food Court) – Salad bar.
- Harry Ramsden’s (Food Court) – Fish and chips.
- Harvester – Family-friendly pub and restaurant.
- Lime – Independent restaurant and bar.
- Nando’s – Specialises in Portuguese chicken.
- PizzaExpress – Pizzeria.
- Social 7
- Subway (Food Court) – Subs made to order.
- Tandoori Delights (Food Court) – Indian.
Listings were last updated on .
The Lowry Outlet is also home to a 7-screen Vue cinema and a Virgin Active health club with gym, fitness room, and indoor swimming pool. Other facilities at the mall include toilets and baby changing facilities, cash machines, and an information desk.
The mall is open seven days a week.
Buses to the Lowry Outlet include the number 50 service from East Didsbury to Salford Quays. Stops on the way include Albert Square (Manchester city centre), Salford Central Train Station, Salford Crescent Train Station, and Salford Shopping Centre. The service runs from dawn until around midnight, with buses every ten minutes throughout most of the day.
To get to the mall by car, exit the M60 motorway at Junction 12 and follow the M602 towards Manchester city centre and Salford. At the end of the motorway take the A5063 to Salford Quays. Salford Quays and the Lowry Outlet are well signposted. For satellite navigation systems use the postcode M50 3AH.
The Lowry Outlet boasts a huge multi-storey car park. The cost for up to four hours parking is £1 per hour. Parking was free for customers making a small purchase, but this changed in April 2016.
Map showing location of Lowry Outlet.
Address and postcode