The Manchester Arndale, known as the Arndale Centre to many locals, is one of the biggest shopping centres in the UK.
Over 200 stores are spread over two levels. The centre is completely covered and boasts three large squares; Winter Garden, Exchange Court, and Halle Square.
Large stores here include Aldi, Argos, Boots, Next, Scotts, Sports Direct, TK Maxx, Topman and Topshop, Wilko, and WHSmith.
List of Shops
Shops and restaurants at the Manchester Arndale are:
- Accessorize – Women’s fashion accessories.
- Aldi – Supermarket.
- Aleef – Newsagents.
- AllSaints – Fashion.
- Ann Summers – Lingerie etc.
- Apple – Mac computers, iPads, iPhones etc.
- Argos – Catalogue store.
- Arndale News
- Auntie Anne’s (Mall Kiosk)
- Bagel Nash – Cafe.
- Baytree Interiors – Home accessories, home furnishings, furniture, lighting etc.
- Beaverbrooks – Jewellers.
- Bella Italia – Italian restaurant.
- Better Brows (Mall Kiosk)
- Bobo Tea – Bubble tea.
- Bodycare – Health and beauty products.
- Boost – Juice bar.
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- Boux Avenue - Lingerie, nightwear, swimwear, and accessories.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop – Create a personalised animal.
- Burberry – Luxury British fashion label.
- Burton – Menswear.
- Caffe Nero – Coffeehouse.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Carphone Warehouse – Mobile phones.
- CEX – Buy, sell, or exchange technology and entertainment products (phones, games, DVDs etc.).
- Chisholm Hunter – Jewellery and watches.
- Chopstix Noodle Bar
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Clintons – Cards, gifts, wrapping, party supplies etc.
- Coffee Break – Cafe.
- Coral – Bookmakers.
- Costa – Coffee shop.
- Currys PC World – Electronics and appliances.
- Decent Cut – Salon specialising in Afro and Asian hair.
- Deichmann – Footwear.
- Disney Store - Official Disney merchandise.
- Dorothy Perkins – Womenswear.
- Dr Martens – Iconic footwear.
- Drome – Fashion.
- Dune – Shoes, bags, and fashion accessories.
- Duty Free – Cosmetics, jewellery, hair extensions, and fashion accessories.
- Ecco – Shoes.
- EE – Mobile phones, tablets etc.
- Electric Playbox
- Ernest Jones – Jewellery and watches.
- Eurochange – Foreign currency exchange.
- Eurochange – Foreign currency exchange.
- Evans – Plus-size womenswear, lingerie, and swimwear.
- Fantastic Nails & Beauty
- Fantastic Nails & Spray Tan
- Five Guys – Gourmet burgers.
- Footasylum – Trainers, streetwear and sportswear.
- Foot Locker – Trainers and sportswear.
- Fossil – Accessories (watches, bags, jewellery etc.).
- Fruteiro Do Brasil – Juice and smoothie bar.
- Fuel – Juice bar.
- Game – Video games, consoles, and accessories.
- Gap – Fashion.
- Gino D’Acampo
- Goldsmiths – Jewellery and watches.
- Greggs – Bakery.
- G-Star Raw – Denim fashion.
- H&M – Fashion.
- H.Samuel – Jewellery.
- Halifax – Bank.
- Harvey Nichols – Department store.
- Hasty Tasty Pizza – Pizzeria.
- Hidden Corner – Fancy dress, party gear, and accessories.
- HMV – Music, DVDs, games, books, gifts etc.
- Holland & Barrett – Vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements etc.
- Hollister – Fashion inspired by California.
- HomeSense – Furniture, kitchenware, soft furnishings, bedding lighting, bathroom accessories etc.
- Hotel Chocolat – Chocolatier.
- House of CB London – Ladieswear.
- Hugo Boss – Fashion.
- Imzi – Kiosk offering mobile phone accessories and cases.
- In-Time – Watch repairs, replacement watch straps, watch batteries etc.
- Jack & Jones – Menswear.
- JD (Halle Square)
- Jessops – Cameras, lenses, camcorders, lighting etc.
- Just Colour (Mall Kiosk)
- Kenji – Homeware, kitchenware, stationery, fashion accessories etc.
- KFC – Fried chicken.
- Kids Foot Locker – Children’s shoes.
- Kiko Milano – Italian cosmetics.
- Kim-Creative.com – Hair salon.
- Krispy Kreme – Doughnuts.
- Laser Clinics UK
- LEGO – LEGO and official LEGO merchandise.
- Levi’s – Fashion.
- Lindt – Chocolatier.
- Lipsy – Women’s clothing.
- Lovisa – Fashion jewellery.
- Luke – Menswear.
- Lush – Natural hair and beauty products.
- Luvyababes – Fancy dress shop.
- Manchester Souvenirs and News
- McDonald’s – Burgers and fast food.
- MenKind – Gifts for men.
- Metro Bank
- Michael Kors – Fashion, footwear, and accessories.
- Millie’s Cookies – Cookies, muffins, coffee etc.
- Miss Selfridge – Womenswear.
- Mobile Technician – Kiosk selling smartphone cases and accessories.
- Nando’s – Peri-peri chicken.
- New Look – Fashion.
- Newspoint – Newsagents.
- Next – Fashion.
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Oasis – Women’s fashion.
- Office – Footwear.
- Over The Rainbow – Newsagents.
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Paperchase – Stationery, cards, art materials, gifts etc.
- Pastiche Couture – Designer dresses.
- Paul Smith – Designer clothing for men and women.
- Paul’s Hair & Beauty World
- Pizza Hut – Pizza restaurant.
- Poundland – Discount store.
- Pret A Manger
- Quiz – Women’s fashion.
- Ralph Lauren
- Reiss – Fashion.
- River Island – Fashion.
- Rollers – Bakery and cafe.
- Rowntree’s Cafe
- Ryman – Stationery.
- Samsung – Cameras, smartphones, wearables, home appliances, TVs etc.
- Scotts – Menswear.
- Sergeant Caesar Barber Shop
- Shoe Zone – Footwear.
- Size? – Footwear.
- Sky – TV, broadband etc.
- Smiggle – Colourful stationery from Australia.
- SockShop – Socks, tights, underwear etc.
- Specsavers – Opticians.
- Sports Direct – Sportswear, footwear, and sports equipment.
- Starbucks – Coffeehouse.
- Subway – Subs made to order.
- Supercuts – Hair salon.
- Superdrug – Healthcare, beauty, and cosmetic products.
- Superdry – Fashion.
- Swarovski – Crystal jewellery, accessories and decorative items.
- Swatch – Watches.
- Taco Bell – Mexican (tacos, burritos, nachos etc.).
- Ted Baker – Fashion.
- Tessuti – Designer clothing.
- The Body Shop – Ethical make-up, skin and body-care products.
- The Entertainer – Toys and games.
- The Fragrance Shop – Perfumes and beauty products.
- The Perfume Shop – Fragrances.
- The Watch Lab – Watch repairs.
- The Works – Books, stationery, toys and games, craft supplies etc.
- Thomas Sabo – Jewellery.
- Thorntons – Confectionery.
- Three – Telecommunications.
- Timberland – Clothing, footwear, and accessories.
- Timpson – Shoe repairs, signs, engraving, watch straps, key cutting etc.
- TK Maxx – Discount store offering men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, accessories, and home decor.
- Topman – Menswear.
- Topshop – Womenswear.
- Trespass – Outdoor clothing, camping equipment etc.
- TUI – Travel agent.
- Urban Outfitters – Fashion.
- Vans – American footwear.
- Victoria’s Secret – Lingerie.
- Victoria’s Secret Pink
- Vision Express – Opticians.
- Vodafone – Mobile phones.
- Waffle Island (Mall Kiosk)
- Warren James – Jewellery.
- Waterstones – Books.
- WHSmith – Books, newspapers, magazines, stationery etc.
- Wilko – Homeware and household goods.
- Wolf Street
- YO! Sushi – Japanese restaurant.
- Yours – Plus-size clothing for women.
- ZARA – Fashion.
Listings were last updated on .
The Arndale Market is located on the eastern side of the centre. It is divided into two sections; food/restaurants and non-food.
The food market offers a butchers, greengrocer, and fishmongers. Small eateries and deli counters offer dishes from all around the world.
The non-food area of the market features a wide variety of stalls selling products such as shoes, clothes, electrical goods, beauty products, mobile phones, bags, jewellery, and cards. Services like shoe repairs, key cutting, computer repairs, manicures, pedicures, and hairdressing are also available.
Facilities at the centre include toilets, baby changing areas, cash machines, a customer information desk, prayer room, free WiFi, free phone charging stations, and lifts. A Shopmobility scheme is available.
Manchester Arndale is open seven days a week.
The Arndale enjoys a prominent location in Manchester city centre, bounded by Corporation Street, Withy Grove, High Street and Market Street.
Visitor travelling by car and using satellite navigation systems should note that the postcode to use for the Manchester Arndale is M4 1AZ.
The NCP Manchester Arndale car park offers around 1400 spaces and is open 24 hours. The NCP Printworks car park (at Shudehill Interchange) is also nearby.
Shoppers arriving at Manchester Victoria Train Station can walk to the Arndale in just a couple of minutes. Manchester Piccadilly is around half-a-mile away. Free Metroshuttle buses leave from Piccadilly every few minutes and call at the Arndale and other locations around the city centre.
Map showing location of Manchester Arndale.
Address and postcode