Housed in a former fish market, this airy space is a home to around 20 independent studios and artists.
The products sold here make unique and distinctive gifts. All are made by the artists in residence.
Works on sale include jewellery, glassware, ceramics, textiles, and sculpture.
Studios and Artists
Resident artists at Manchester Craft and Design Centre include:
- Amy Wilkinson Jewellery – Contemporary handmade jewellery.
- Colette Hazelwood Jewellery – Contemporary silver jewellery.
- Helen Tiffany Glass - Glassware and enamelled jewellery.
- Kaper – Handmade paper sculptures inspired by the British countryside.
- Laura Richardson – Oil and bronze paintings.
- Lee Page Hanson Ceramics – Decorative and functional ceramics.
- Linzi Ramsden Ceramics – Ceramic wall art and decorative vessels.
- RA Designer Jewellery – Specialises in bespoke wedding and engagement rings.
- This is Pewter – Pewter designs by Ella McIntosh.
- Tracey Birchwood – Contemporary jewellery.
Details were last checked on Sunday 4th of March 2018.
The Manchester Craft and Design Centre also features a café and hosts a changing programme of contemporary art and design exhibitions.
Opening hours for the studios are Monday to Saturday 10 am to 5.30 pm.
The Manchester Craft and Design Centre is situated on Oak Street in the Northern Quarter, the home of Manchester’s creative community.
Map showing location of Manchester Craft and Design Centre.
Manchester Craft and Design Centre
Address and postcode
17 Oak Street