Housed in a former fish market, this airy space is a home to around 20 independent studios and artists.
The products sold here make unique and distinctive gifts. All are made by the artists in residence.
Works on sale include jewellery, glassware, ceramics, textiles, and sculpture.
Studios and Artists
Resident artists at Manchester Craft and Design Centre include:
- &made – Handmade gifts and homewares.
- Amy Wilkinson Jewellery – Contemporary handmade jewellery.
- Charlotte Verity – Jewellery.
- Clare Hillerby – Jewellery.
- Colette Hazelwood Jewellery – Contemporary silver jewellery.
- Cragg Jones Clay
- Divinity – Handmade jewellery by Eve Redmond.
- Ella McIntosh – Contemporary pewter.
- Fibre – Handmade greeting cards and textile designs.
- Fir + Wren – Textiles and furniture.
- Gemma Truman Glass
- Helen Tiffany Glass - Glassware and enamelled jewellery.
- Ink Inc. – Illustrative designs.
- Jane Blease – Wooden lampshades and table lights, jewellery, and accessories.
- Katherine Lees
- Laura Fray Bespoke – Bespoke wedding dresses.
- Lee Page Hanson Ceramics – Decorative and functional ceramics.
- Linzi Ramsden Ceramics – Ceramic wall art and decorative vessels.
- Michelle Keeling Glass
- RA Bespoke Jewellery
- Sue Devine – Leather bags and accessories.
- Tracey Birchwood – Contemporary jewellery.
Listings were last updated on .
The Manchester Craft and Design Centre also features a café and hosts a changing programme of contemporary art and design exhibitions.
The Manchester Craft and Design Centre is situated on Oak Street in the Northern Quarter, the home of Manchester’s creative community.