The Market Shopping Centre is a relatively small shopping mall in Crewe.
Stores here are mainly high street names and include Argos, Peacocks, and Ernest Jones.
Shops at the Market Shopping Centre are:
- Argos – Catalogue store.
- B&M Bargains – Variety retailer offering branded products at low prices.
- Beautonic – Beauty salon offering a variety of treatments including threading, waxing, and eyebrow tinting.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Clear Pharmacy
- Ernest Jones – Jewellery and watches.
- Halifax – Bank.
- Iceland – Frozen foods and groceries.
- Max Spielmann – Photo printing and gifts.
- Peacocks – Fashion.
- Pep & Co. – Clothes for all the family.
- Sadie's Cafe & Coffee Bar
- Sky – TV and broadband.
- Superdrug – Healthcare, beauty, and cosmetic products.
- The Candle Shop – Yankee Candle specialist.
- The Works – Books, stationery, toys and games, craft supplies etc.
- Three – Mobile phones.
- Warren James – Jewellery.
- Wilko – Homeware and household goods.
Details were last checked on Tuesday 1st of September 2020.
The Market Shopping Centre is situated in the heart of Crewe town centre (postcode CW1 2NG). To reach it, leave the M6 motorway at Junction 16 or 17 and head towards Crewe. The centre is clearly signposted on entering Crewe town centre.
The car park offers pay-and-display parking for 300 vehicles. There’s a cash machine at the Halifax.
Crewe Train Station is just over half-a-mile from the centre.
Map showing location of Market Shopping Centre.
Market Shopping Centre
Address and postcode