The Market Shopping Centre is a relatively small shopping mall in Crewe.
Stores here are mainly high street names and include Argos, River Island, Peacocks, Ernest Jones and Clintons.
Shops at the Market Shopping Centre are:
- Argos – Catalogue store.
- B&M Bargains – Variety retailer offering branded products at low prices.
- Beautonic – Beauty salon offering a variety of treatments including threading, waxing, and eyebrow tinting.
- BrightHouse – Rent-to-own store.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Clear Pharmacy
- Clintons – Cards, gifts, wrapping etc.
- Ernest Jones – Jewellery and watches.
- Halifax – Bank.
- Iceland – Frozen foods and groceries.
- Max Spielmann – Photo printing and gifts.
- Peacocks – Fashion.
- Pep & Co. – Clothes for all the family.
- Roman – Womenswear.
- Sky – TV and broadband.
- Superdrug – Healthcare, beauty, and cosmetic products.
- The Candle Shop – Yankee Candle specialist.
- The Works – Books, stationery, toys and games, craft supplies etc.
- Three – Mobile phones.
- Warren James – Jewellery.
- Wilko – Homeware and household goods.
Details were last checked on Sunday 1st of December 2019.
The Market Shopping Centre is situated in the heart of Crewe town centre (postcode CW1 2NG). To reach it, leave the M6 motorway at Junction 16 or 17 and head towards Crewe. The centre is clearly signposted on entering Crewe town centre.
The car park offers pay-and-display parking for 300 vehicles. There’s a cash machine at the Halifax.
Crewe Train Station is just over half-a-mile from the centre.
Map showing location of Market Shopping Centre.
Market Shopping Centre
Address and postcode