Merseyway is the main shopping centre in Stockport. It is largely pedestrianised and is built on stilts above the River Mersey.
The major stores here are Primark and Debenhams. M&S closed in April 2018.
Other large shops include Boots.
The centre is open every day of the week. Standard opening times are Monday to Saturday 9 am to 5.30 pm, and Sunday 10.30 am to 4.30 pm. Individual store hours may vary.
List of Shops
Shops at Merseyway are:
- 3 Store – Mobile phones, SIMs, tablets etc.
- 526 Jeanswear – Denim fashion.
- Age UK Stockport – Charity store.
- Ann Summers – Lingerie etc.
- Argos – Catalogue store.
- Bap – Cafe.
- Beauty and Nail Bar
- Beaverbrooks – Jewellery.
- Bhaiji – Newsagents.
- Bond Street Shoe Company – Footwear.
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- Bridgfords – Letting agents.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories.
- Clarks – Shoes.
- Clintons – Cards, gifts, wrapping, party supplies etc.
- Coffee Island - Cafe.
- Costa – Coffee shop.
- Crawshaws – Butchers.
- DCM – Daniel Christian Menswear.
- Debenhams – Department store.
- Deichmann – Footwear for men, women, and children.
- Edward Meeks – Footwear.
- EE – Mobile phones, tablets etc.
- Ernest Jones – Jewellery and watches.
- Eurochange – Foreign currency exchange.
- F.Hinds – Jewellery and watches.
- Fone Zone 52 – Mobile phones and accessories.
- Forever Love – Home fragrances.
- Greggs – Bakery.
- H.Samuel – Jewellery.
- Halifax – Bank.
- HMV – Music, DVDs, games, books, gifts etc.
- Holland & Barrett – Vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements etc.
- JD – Sports fashion and trainers.
- Lashious – Beauty salon.
- Lloyds – Bank.
- Love Coffee – Cafe.
- McDonald’s – Fast food.
- NatWest – Bank.
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Office – Footwear.
- Optical Express – Opticians.
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Post Office
- Poundbakery – Discount bakery.
- Poundland – Discount store.
- Primark – Discount fashion store.
- River Island – Fashion.
- River Island Kidswear
- Sandwich Pound – Cafe.
- Santander – Bank.
- Shuropody – Chiropody and podiatry. Footwear.
- Sky – TV and broadband.
- Smoke No Smoke – Electronic cigarettes.
- Specsavers – Opticians.
- SS3 Boutique – Ladieswear.
- Superdrug – Healthcare, beauty, and cosmetic products.
- Tessuti – Designer clothing.
- The Body Shop – Ethical make-up, skin and body-care products.
- The Carphone Warehouse – Mobile phones etc.
- The Fragrance Shop – Perfumes and beauty products.
- The Perfume Shop – Fragrances.
- Thomas Cook – Travel agent.
- Thorntons – Confectionery.
- Timpson – Shoe repairs, key cutting, engraving etc.
- T N Powell
- Trespass – Outdoor clothing, camping equipment etc.
- TUI – Travel agent.
- USC – Fashion.
- VIP Store
- Virgin Media – TV, broadband, mobile etc.
- Vision Express – Opticians.
- Vodafone – Mobile phones.
- WHSmith – Books, magazines, newspapers, stationery etc.
- Waterstones – Books.
- X Gen VR
- Yours – Plus-size clothing for women.
Listings were last updated on .
Merseyway is located in the heart of Stockport town centre. The NCP Stockport Merseyway car park has spaces for over 800 vehicles. Parking rates are reasonable.
Stockport Train Station is approximately half-a-mile from the centre.
Map showing location of Merseyway.
Address and postcode