This large retail and leisure park in the Speke area of Liverpool offers a good range of stores and facilities.
It opened in 1985 and with around 40 shops and places to eat and drink, is one of the largest in the UK. The Cineworld cinema here opened in summer 2018.
Shops, restaurants, and businesses at the New Mersey Shopping Park are:
- Argos – Catalogue store.
- B&Q – DIY store.
- Bensons for Beds - Beds, mattresses, and bedroom furniture.
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- Carphone Warehouse – Mobile phones.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Clintons – Cards, gifts, wrapping, party supplies etc.
- Costa – Coffee shop.
- Costa in Next
- Currys PC World – Electricals, TVs, appliances, PCs, laptops, mobile phones etc.
- DFS – Sofas.
- EE – Mobile phones, tablets etc.
- Footasylum – Trainers, streetwear and sportswear.
- H&M – Fashion.
- Halfords – Automotive, cycling, and leisure products.
- Harveys – Furniture.
- JD – Sports fashion and trainers.
- Laura Ashley – Home furnishings and fashion.
- M&S Simply Food – Quality food and drink.
- Mamas & Papas – Children’s clothing, pushchairs, car seats, toys, high chairs, feeding products, gifts etc.
- McDonald’s – Fast food.
- Nando’s – Specialises in Portuguese chicken.
- New Look – Fashion.
- Next – Fashion and home products.
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Oak Furniture Land – Solid wood furniture.
- Outfit – Fashion from Topshop, Topman, Miss Selfridge, Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, and Wallis.
- Pets at Home – Pet supplies.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza restaurant.
- River Island – Fashion.
- ScS – Sofas, rugs, carpets, and flooring.
- Smyths – Toy store.
- Sofology – Sofa store.
- Sports Direct – Sportswear, sports footwear and equipment.
- Starbucks – Coffeehouse.
- Tessuti – Designer clothing.
- TGI Fridays
- TUI – Travel agent.
- Vets4Pets – Veterinary care (in Pets at Home).
- WHSmith – Books, newspapers, magazines, stationery etc.
Listings were last updated on .
The HMV Store closed in 2013 after the company called in administrators. The Comet store here met a similar fate the previous year.
Facilities at New Mersey Shopping Park include restaurants such as Pizza Hut and McDonald’s, free car parking for almost 2,000 vehicles, and toilets (in store).
All shops are open seven days a week. Opening times vary by store.
The shopping park, also known as Speke Retail Park, is situated on the A561, close to Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Visitors using satellite navigation systems should note that the postcode for the New Mersey Shopping Park is L24 8QB. The nearest train station is Liverpool South Parkway.
Map showing location of New Mersey Shopping Park.
New Mersey Shopping Park
Address and postcode