The Ocean Plaza is a multi-million pound shopping and leisure park on Southport’s seafront. It offers numerous dining, entertainment and shopping options.
Retail businesses are located at the northern end of the park and include Matalan, Dunelm, and Pets at Home.
Opening times vary by store but all are open seven days a week.
Shops at Ocean Plaza Southport are:
- Dunelm – Home furnishings, bedding, curtains, blinds, lighting, kitchenware etc.
- Matalan – Discount retailer offering clothes for all the family and homeware.
- Pets at Home – Pet supplies.
- Poundstretcher – Discount store.
- Shoe Zone – Footwear.
- Vets 4 Pets
Leisure Facilities and Places to Eat & Drink
Leisure facilities and places to eat and drink at Ocean Plaza Southport include:
- Everlast Fitness
- McDonald’s – Fast food.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza restaurant.
- Premier Inn Southport Central – Hotel.
- Roberto’s Italian Diner
- Vue Cinema Southport – 8-screen cinema.
Listings were last updated on .
The Bella Italia restaurant here closed in summer 2014.
Ocean Plaza is situated on Marine Parade in Southport (postcode PR8 1SB). Car parking is available for 1,200 vehicles. Parking is free but time restrictions apply.
The Marine Way Bridge links Ocean Plaza to Southport town centre. Southport Pier can be accessed by a ramp. Marine Parade Station (Lakeside Miniature Railway) lies between the retail and leisure side of the park.
Southport Train Station is approximately half-a-mile away.