Aintree Shopping Park is a retail park in the Aintree area of Liverpool.
Shops here include large B&Q DIY store with garden centre, Pets at Home, Harveys, and M&S.
List of Stores
Shops at the Aintree Shopping Park are:
- B&Q – DIY store.
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- Costa – Coffeehouse (in Next).
- DFS – Sofas.
- EE – Mobile phones, tablets etc.
- Frankie & Benny’s
- Furniture Village – Home furniture.
- Halfords – Automotive, cycling, and leisure products.
- Harveys – Furniture.
- Hobbycraft – Arts and crafts store offering a wide range of products.
- M&S – Department store.
- McDonald’s – Burgers and fast food.
- Nando’s – Peri-peri chicken.
- Next – Park offers both home and fashion stores.
- Paperchase – Cards and gifts (in Next).
- Pets at Home – Pet supplies.
- ScS – Sofas, carpets, flooring etc.
- Topps Tiles – Tiles for all areas of the home (bathroom, kitchen, floor etc.), stone, tools, grout, and adhesive.
Details were last checked on Monday 1st of June 2020.
Facilities include free customer car parking and a handful of restaurants (Nando’s, McDonald’s and Frankie & Benny’s).
Opening hours vary by store but all are open 7 days a week. McDonald’s is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Aintree Shopping Park is situated on Ormskirk Road in Aintree, Liverpool, next to the Aintree Racecourse Retail & Business Park. Visitors with satellite navigation systems should use the postcode L9 5AN to find it.
Old Roan Train Station is approximately ¼ mile from the park. It lies on the Ormskirk branch of Merseyrail’s Northern Line. There are trains from Ormskirk and Liverpool city centre (Liverpool Central and Moorfields). Aintree Train Station, on the same line, is also nearby.
The park was previously known as the Racecourse Retail Park, causing much confusion with the adjacent development.
Map showing location of Aintree Shopping Park.
Aintree Shopping Park
Address and postcode