Aintree Shopping Park is a retail park in the Aintree area of Liverpool.
Shops here include large B&Q DIY store with garden centre, Pets at Home, and M&S.
List of Stores
Shops at the Aintree Shopping Park are:
- B&Q – DIY store.
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- Costa – Coffeehouse (in Next).
- DFS – Sofas.
- EE – Mobile phones, tablets etc.
- Furniture Village – Home furniture.
- Greggs – Bakery.
- Halfords – Automotive, cycling, and leisure products.
- Hobbycraft – Arts and crafts store offering a wide range of products.
- M&S – Department store.
- M&S Foodhall – Quality food and drink.
- McDonald’s – Burgers and fast food.
- Nando’s – Peri-peri chicken.
- Next – Park offers both home and fashion stores.
- Pets at Home – Pet supplies.
- ScS – Sofas, carpets, flooring etc.
- TUI in Next
Details were last checked on Friday 1st of December 2023.
Facilities include free customer car parking and a handful of restaurants (Nando’s and McDonald’s).
Opening hours vary by store but all are open 7 days a week. McDonald’s is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Aintree Shopping Park is situated on Ormskirk Road in Aintree, Liverpool, next to the Aintree Racecourse Retail & Business Park. Visitors with satellite navigation systems should use the postcode L9 5AN to find it.
Old Roan Train Station is approximately ¼ mile from the park. It lies on the Ormskirk branch of Merseyrail’s Northern Line. There are trains from Ormskirk and Liverpool city centre (Liverpool Central and Moorfields). Aintree Train Station, on the same line, is also nearby.
The park was previously known as the Racecourse Retail Park, causing much confusion with the adjacent development.