Rochdale Exchange is the biggest shopping centre in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.
It is home to around 40 stores including B&M Bargains and Clarks.
The Beales department store here closed in August 2016. Rochdale Market moved out of the centre at the beginning of 2015.
The shopping centre is open 7 days a week. Standard opening hours are Monday to Saturday 9 am to 5.30 pm, and Sunday 10.30 am to 4.30 pm. Individual store hours may vary.
Shops, businesses and places to eat and drink at the Rochdale Exchange are:
- AK Mobile
- B&M Bargains – Discount store.
- Bodycare – Health and beauty products.
- Brow Bar
- Butterworth’s of Rochdale
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Costa – Coffeehouse.
- DCM – Designer menswear.
- EE – Mobile phones, tablets etc.
- Flower Studio – Florists.
- Fresh Prep Street Food
- Geoff Butterworth Art Gallery
- Greggs – Bakery.
- Hays Travel
- Holland & Barrett – Food supplements, vitamins etc.
- Home Bargains – Discount store.
- Iceland – Frozen foods and groceries.
- JD Gyms – Budget gym.
- JLR Jewellers
- Jordans Plants & Eggs
- Molesworths Bright Clegg
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Officers Club - Menswear.
- Paul Cheetham Eyecare – Opticians.
- Poundland – Discount store.
- Savers – Health, beauty, and home products.
- Sayers – Bakery.
- Simply Clintons – Cards and gifts.
- Sky – TV and broadband.
- The Fragrance Shop – Perfumes and beauty products.
- The Husdon Flower Company
- The Mobile People – Mobile phones, accessories, and repairs.
- Three – Mobile phones.
- Top Gift
- Vision Express – Opticians.
- Vodafone – Mobile phones.
- Warren James – Jewellery.
- WHSmith – Books, newspapers, magazines, stationery etc.
Listings were last updated on .
Facilities at the Royal Exchange include toilets and a baby changing area, and several places to eat and drink.
The Royal Exchange is located to the western side of Rochdale town centre, between Yorkshire Street, Newgate, and Hunter’s Lane.
The centre’s multi-storey car park has spaces for over 800 vehicles. Management recommend using the postcode OL16 1YL to find it. Rates are reasonable and there’s free parking on Sundays.