Spindles Town Square is a shopping centre in Oldham, Greater Manchester. It offers around 70 stores plus a choice of places to eat and drink.
Most shops are high street names, though there’s a reasonable number of local traders here too.
Large stores include Debenhams, Peacocks, H&M, The Entertainer, JD, Boots, River Island, and TJ Hughes.
List of Shops
Shops at Spindles Town Square are:
- Amplifon – Hearing aids.
- Asiana Clinic
- Beaverbrooks – Jewellers.
- Betfred – Bookmakers.
- Blue Inc – Fashion.
- Bodycare – Health and beauty products.
- Bonmarche – Womenswear.
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- BrightHouse – Rent-to-own store.
- Card Factory – Greeting cards, wrapping, gifts, and party products.
- Carphone Warehouse – Mobile phones.
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories.
- Clarks – Footwear.
- Clintons – Greeting cards and gifts.
- Costa – Coffee shop.
- Daniel Christian – Menswear.
- Dazzlin Perfection
- Debenhams – Department store.
- Dr&Herbs – Chinese remedies and massage.
- EE – Mobile phones, tablets etc.
- Ernest Jones – Jewellery and watches.
- Gems – Fashion.
- Greggs – Bakery.
- H&M – Fashion.
- H&T Pawnbrokers
- H.Samuel – Jewellery.
- Hays Travel
- Holland & Barrett – Vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements etc.
- JD – Sports fashion and trainers.
- Kids Boutique
- Lloyds – Bank.
- Mango Bean
- Mays – Pawnbrokers and jewellers.
- Mobiles4U Lower Mall
- Mobiles4U Upper Mall
- Next – Fashion.
- NM Money
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Peacocks – Fashion.
- Rhode Island Coffee – Coffeehouse.
- River Island – Fashion.
- Rollers – Cafe specialising in cinnamon rolls.
- Ryman – Stationery.
- Saniya’s Brow Bar
- Santander – Bank.
- Select – Fashion.
- Shoe Zone – Footwear.
- Sky – TV and broadband.
- Subway – Subs made to order.
- Supercuts – Hair salon.
- The Body Shop – Ethical make-up, skin and body-care products.
- The Co-operative Bank
- The Entertainer – Toys and games.
- The Fragrance Shop – Perfumes and beauty products.
- The Perfume Shop – Fragrances.
- The Phone Doctor – Mobile phone repairs.
- The Works – Books, stationery, toys and games, craft supplies etc.
- Thorntons – Confectionery.
- Three – Mobile phones.
- Timpson – Shoe repairs, key cutting, engraving etc.
- TJ Hughes – Discount department store.
- TMST – Shoe store.
- Topman – Menswear.
- Trespass – Outdoor clothing, camping equipment etc.
- Virgin Media – TV, broadband, mobile etc.
- Vision Express – Opticians.
- Vodafone – Mobile phones.
- Warren James – Jewellery.
- Waterstones – Books.
- WHSmith Post Office
- Yours – Plus-size clothing for women.
Listings were last updated on .
The centre is open 7 days a week. Opening times are Monday to Saturday 9 am to 5.30 pm, and Sunday 10.30 am to 4.30 pm.
Facilities include customer toilets, baby changing areas, and several banks (Lloyds, Santander, and The Co-operative Bank).
Spindles Town Square is located in Oldham town centre, immediately west of Oldham Town Hall.
To reach the shopping centre by car, leave the M60 motorway at Junction 22 (or the M62 at Junction 20) and follow the signs to Oldham town centre. Spindles is well signposted from approaches leading into the town centre.
Spindles Town Square boasts two multi-storey car parks. Entrances are on Silver Street and Ascroft Street. A pay-on-exit system is in operation. Cheap rates are available on weekends.
Oldham Bus Station is situated on Cheapside, right next to the shopping centre.
Map showing location of Spindles Town Square.
Spindles Town Square
Address and postcode