The St George’s Shopping Centre is the biggest shopping mall in Preston city centre.
It boasts over 70 shops and places to eat and drink. Large stores include M&S, H&M, New Look, Superdrug, and WHSmith.
Places to eat and drink include Subway, Costa Coffee, Greggs, and Burger King.
List of Shops
Shops and places to eat and drink at the St George’s Shopping Centre are:
- American Candyland
- Branded Outlet
- Burger King – Fast food restaurant.
- CEX – Buy, sell, or exchange technology and entertainment products (phones, games, DVDs etc.).
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories.
- Costa – Coffeehouse.
- Designer Clearance
- Ernest Jones – Jewellery and watches.
- Eurochange – Foreign currency exchange, money transfers etc.
- Fone Fix
- Fone Planet
- Footasylum – Trainers, streetwear and sportswear.
- Game – Video games, consoles, and accessories.
- Gloria Jean’s
- Greggs – Bakery.
- H&M – Fashion.
- H&T Pawnbrokers
- Hair Lab
- HMV – Music, DVDs, games, books, gifts etc.
- Holland & Barrett – Vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements etc.
- JC Couture
- Jessops – Cameras, lenses, camcorders, lighting etc.
- Kenji – Homeware, kitchenware, stationery, fashion accessories etc.
- Keo Jewellers
- Krispy Kreme – Doughnuts.
- Ladbrokes – Bookmakers.
- Lovisa – Fashion jewellery.
- M&S – Department store.
- Mask – Brow bar and beauty lounge.
- Matalan – Discount retailer offering clothes for all the family and homeware.
- New Look – Fashion.
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Peter Jackson – Jewellery and watches.
- Quiz – Women’s fashion.
- Raffles Coffee House
- River Island – Fashion.
- Ryman – Stationery.
- Savers – Health, beauty, and home products.
- Select – Fashion.
- Sky – TV and broadband.
- Smiggle – Colourful stationery from Australia.
- Specsavers – Opticians.
- Subway – Subs made to order.
- Superdrug – Healthcare, beauty, and cosmetic products.
- Swarovski – Crystal jewellery, accessories and decorative items.
- The A World UK
- The Body Shop – Ethical make-up, skin and body-care products.
- The Entertainer – Toys and games.
- The Perfume Shop – Fragrances.
- The Shoppe
- The Works – Books, stationery, toys and games, craft supplies etc.
- Thomas Sabo – Jewellery.
- Timpson – Shoe repairs, key cutting, engraving etc.
- Tony’s Nails
- Vision Express – Opticians.
- Warhammer – Wargames and fantasy/science fiction models.
- Warren James – Jewellery.
- WHSmith – Books, magazines, stationery etc.
- Wilkinson Cameras – Cameras, lenses, lighting, camcorders, binoculars, and more.
- World Travel Lounge
Listings were last updated on .
The mall is open every day of the week. Facilities include toilets, baby changing areas, and free WiFi.
The St George’s Shopping Centre is located right in the centre of the city, between Fishergate, Friargate, and Lune Street. Both Preston Train Station and Preston Bus Station are within easy walking distance.
Drivers can park in the centre’s multi-storey car park. Rates are fairly reasonable. The mall is well-signposted on all major routes into Preston city centre. Owners of satellite navigation systems can use the postcode PR1 2TU to find it.