The St George’s Shopping Centre is the biggest shopping mall in Preston city centre.
It boasts over 70 shops and places to eat and drink. Large stores include M&S, H&M, New Look, Superdrug, and WHSmith.
Places to eat and drink include Subway, Costa Coffee, Greggs, and Burger King.
List of Shops
Shops and places to eat and drink at the St George’s Shopping Centre are:
- Bonmarche – Womenswear.
- Book in Style
- Brand Outlet – Designer menswear.
- BrightHouse – Rent-to-own store.
- Burger King – Fast food restaurant.
- CEX – Buy, sell, or exchange technology and entertainment products (phones, games, DVDs etc.).
- Claire’s – Fashion accessories.
- Costa – Coffee shop.
- Designer Clearance
- Ernest Jones – Jewellery and watches.
- Eurochange – Foreign currency exchange.
- Farrell Heyworth – Estate agents.
- Footasylum – Trainers, clothing and fashion accessories.
- Game – Video games and consoles.
- Greggs – Bakery.
- H&M – Fashion.
- H&T Pawnbrokers
- Hawkin’s Bazaar
- HMV – Music, DVDs, games, books, gifts etc.
- Holland & Barrett – Food supplements, vitamins etc.
- Home & Fragrance
- In-Time – Watch and jewellery repairs.
- Isis Jewellers – Jewellery and watches.
- Jessops – Cameras, lenses, camcorders, lighting etc.
- Kenji – Kitchenware, homeware, stationery, fashion accessories etc.
- Keo – Antique, vintage, and second-hand jewellery.
- Krispy Kreme – Doughnuts.
- Ladbrokes – Bookmakers.
- Lovisa – Fashion jewellery.
- M&S – Department store.
- Mask – Brow bar and beauty lounge.
- Millie’s Cookies – Cookies, muffins, coffee etc.
- Minoti – Childrenswear.
- New Look – Fashion.
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Oceans Fish and Chips
- Pandora – Jewellery.
- Patisserie Valerie – Cafe.
- Peter Jackson – Jewellery.
- Preston Optical Centre – Opticians.
- Pure Ladies Boutique
- Quiz – Women’s fashion.
- Raffles – Coffeehouse.
- River Island – Fashion.
- Ryman – Stationery.
- Savers – Health, beauty, and home products.
- Select – Fashion.
- Smiggle – Colourful stationery from Australia.
- Subway – Subs made to order.
- Superdrug – Healthcare, beauty, and cosmetic products.
- Swarovski – Crystal jewellery, accessories and decorative items.
- The Body Shop – Ethical make-up, skin and body-care products.
- The Entertainer – Toys and games.
- The Hair Lab – Hair extensions.
- The Perfume Shop – Fragrances.
- The Works – Books, stationery, toys and games, craft supplies etc.
- Thomas Sabo – Jewellery.
- Tiger – Danish store selling homeware, kitchenware, toys, stationery etc.
- Timpson – Shoe repairs, key cutting, engraving etc.
- TUI – Travel agent.
- VIP – Electronic cigarettes.
- Vision Express – Opticians.
- Warhammer – Wargames and fantasy/science fiction models.
- Warren James – Jewellery.
- WHSmith – Stationery, books, magazines, newspapers, greeting cards, confectionery etc.
- Wilkinson Cameras – Cameras, lenses, lighting, camcorders, binoculars, and more.
- Yours – Plus-size clothing for women.
Listings were last updated on .
The mall is open every day of the week. Facilities include toilets, baby changing areas, and free WiFi.
The St George’s Shopping Centre is located right in the centre of the city, between Fishergate, Friargate, and Lune Street. Both Preston Train Station and Preston Bus Station are within easy walking distance.
Drivers can park in the centre’s multi-storey car park. Rates are fairly reasonable. The mall is well-signposted on all major routes into Preston city centre. Owners of satellite navigation systems can use the postcode PR1 2TU to find it.
Map showing location of St George’s Shopping Centre.
St George’s Shopping Centre
Address and postcode
St George's Shopping Centre