The St Nicholas Arcades is a covered shopping mall in Lancaster city centre.
It offers a mix of local traders plus big brand outlets such as Boots, and Next.
Places to eat and drink include Vincenzo’s Coffee House, Subway and Costa.
List of Shops
Shops and places to eat and drink at St Nicholas Arcades include:
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- Costa – Coffeehouse.
- Game – Video games, consoles, and accessories.
- HMV – Music, DVDs, games, books, gifts etc.
- Next – Fashion.
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Ryman – Stationery.
- Select – Fashion.
- Subway – Subs made to order.
- Superdrug – Healthcare, beauty, and cosmetic products.
- The Entertainer – Toys and games.
Details were last checked on Friday 1st of December 2023.
St Nicolas Arcades is open seven days a week. Standard opening times are Monday to Saturday 9 am to 5.30 pm and Sunday 10.30 am to 4.30 pm. Individual store hours may vary.
The centre has a car park with spaces for around 300 vehicles. Parking rates are fairly reasonable. The car park entrance is on Church Street, opposite the Stonewell Tavern.