The St Nicholas Arcades is a covered shopping mall in Lancaster city centre.
It offers a mix of local traders plus big brand outlets such as Argos, Boots, and Next.
Places to eat and drink include Vincenzo’s Coffee House, Subway and Costa.
List of Shops
Shops and places to eat and drink at St Nicholas Arcades are:
- O2 – Mobile phones.
- Argos – Catalogue retailer.
- Boots – Pharmacy, health and beauty products.
- BrightHouse – Rent-to-own store.
- Cards & Candles – Greeting cards and gifts.
- Costa – Cafe.
- EE – Digital communications.
- Game – Video games and consoles.
- HMV – Music, DVDs, games, books, gifts etc.
- Iceland – Frozen foods and groceries.
- Mobile & Tablets – Mobile phones, tables, phone accessories, repairs and unlocking.
- News Plus – Newsagents.
- Next – Fashion.
- Poundland – Discount store.
- Ryman – Stationery and office supplies.
- Select – Womenswear, footwear, and fashion accessories.
- Subway – Subs prepared to order.
- Superdrug – Health and beauty products.
- The Entertainer – Games and toys.
- Topshop – Womenswear.
- Trespass – Outdoor clothing and footwear.
- Vincenzo’s Coffee House
- Warren James – Jewellery.
- William Hill – Bookmakers.
- Yorkshire Building Society
Details were last checked on Saturday 1st of December 2018.
St Nicolas Arcades is open seven days a week. Standard opening times are Monday to Saturday 9 am to 5.30 pm and Sunday 10.30 am to 4.30 pm. Individual store hours may vary.
The centre has a car park with spaces for around 300 vehicles. Parking rates are fairly reasonable. The car park entrance is on Church Street, opposite the Stonewell Tavern.
Map showing location of St Nicholas Arcades.
St Nicholas Arcades
Address and postcode