Village Square is a small shopping centre in Bramhall, an affluent suburb of Stockport.
It is home to over 20 shops and businesses. Most are local independent traders but there’s a handful of high street names here too.
The Co-op Village Store here closed in 2014. The unit is now occupied by a Sainsbury’s Local supermarket.
Shops and Places to Eat and Drink
Shops and places to eat and drink at the Village Square Bramhall are:
- Amaranth – Health products, treatments, and advice.
- Anytime Fitness – 24-hour gym.
- Beauty Sanctuary – Skin clinic and beauty spa.
- Boots – Healthcare products and services.
- Bramhall Home Living – Household products, toiletries, DIY products, stationery, hardware etc.
- Country Fayre – Delicatessen and cafe.
- Crookilley Crafts Emporium – Offers gifts handmade by local crafters and artists.
- Debra – Charity store.
- Greetings – Cards and gifts.
- Jalfrezi – Indian restaurant.
- Jinkinson Opticians – Independent opticians.
- Little BigHeads – Children’s hair salon.
- Long Bar
- Modern Nails – Nail treatments.
- Modiste – Contemporary womenswear, jewellery, and fashion accessories.
- Oxfam – Charity store.
- Pix Pizza
- Plumcake Cafe – Family-run cafe.
- Ryan Jake – Hair salon.
- Sainsbury’s Local – Supermarket.
- Scope – Charity store.
- The Bubble Room – Restaurant and bar.
- The Happy Potter – Ceramic painting activities.
- Turquoise – Turkish/Mediterranean restaurant.
Details were last checked on Monday 1st of June 2020.
Village Square is situated in the centre of Bramhall, at the junction of Ack Lane East and Bramhall Lane South (postcode SK7 1AW).
Bramhall Train Station is just 300 yards away.
Map showing location of Village Square Bramhall.
Village Square Bramhall
Address and postcode