Wayfarers Shopping Arcade is a beautiful, glass-roofed Grade II listed shopping arcade on Southport’s Lord Street.
It opened for business in 1898 and houses around 25 shops, cafes and businesses on 2 floors.
The biggest store here is the Beales department store, formerly Broadbents & Boothroyds. Departments include womenswear, menswear, homewares, cosmetics, and gifts.
Other longstanding tenants include Lapel Menswear (designer menswear).
Shops and Businesses
Shops, businesses and places to eat and drink at Wayfarers Shopping Arcade are:
- Beales – Department store.
- Couture Foto – Photography studio.
- Glitz, Ritz & Tiaras Bridal Wear
- Ideal Accessories – Women’s fashion accessories.
- Karmy’s Jewellers
- Lapel Menswear – Designer menswear.
- Pudding and Pie – Cafe.
- Shaws Jewellery Workshop
- Sweet Memories – Confectionery, traditional and retro sweets.
- The Hair Lounge – Hair salon.
- The Master Barber’s Shop – Men’s hairdressers.
Details were last checked on Sunday 1st of March 2020.
Wayfarers Shopping Arcade is open 7 days a week. Opening times are Monday to Sunday 9 am to 5.30 pm. Individual store hours may vary.
The arcade is situated on Lord Street, opposite Southport Town Hall and just a short walk from Southport Train Station.
Map showing location of Wayfarers Shopping Arcade.
Wayfarers Shopping Arcade
Address and postcode