Wayfarers Shopping Arcade is a beautiful, glass-roofed Grade II listed shopping arcade on Southport’s Lord Street.
It opened for business in 1898 and houses around 25 shops, cafes and businesses on 2 floors.
Shops and Businesses
Shops, businesses and places to eat and drink at Wayfarers Shopping Arcade are:
- Couture Foto – Photography studio.
- Glitz, Ritz & Tiaras Bridal Wear
- Ideal Accessories – Women’s fashion accessories.
- Lapel Menswear – Designer menswear.
- Pudding and Pie – Cafe.
- Shaws Jewellery Workshop
- Sweet Memories – Confectionery, traditional and retro sweets.
- The Hair Lounge – Hair salon.
- The Master Barber’s Shop – Men’s hairdressers.
Details were last checked on Monday 1st of June 2020.
Wayfarers Shopping Arcade is open 7 days a week. Opening times are Monday to Sunday 9 am to 5.30 pm. Individual store hours may vary.
The arcade is situated on Lord Street, opposite Southport Town Hall and just a short walk from Southport Train Station.
Map showing location of Wayfarers Shopping Arcade.
Wayfarers Shopping Arcade
Address and postcode