The Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre is a shopping mall in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.
It is home to around 20 stores including Peacocks, Argos and New Look.
The centre is situated in the heart of Rochdale town centre, between Yorkshire Street and Baillie Street (postcode OL16 1JZ).
The car park has spaces for around 160 vehicles. Parking charges are reasonable.
Shops and businesses at the Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre are:
- Argos – Catalogue store.
- Bargain Buys
- Beauty Zone – Cosmetics, fragrances, skin and body care products etc.
- British Heart Foundation – Charity store.
- BrightHouse – Rent-to-own retail store offering furniture and electrical appliances.
- Craze – Fashion.
- Discount Secondhand Jewellery – Pre-owned jewellery.
- E-cig & Gadget
- Fizz Bomb
- Forget Me Not
- Fulton Foods
- Modern Nails – Nail treatments.
- Nazia Fabrics
- New Look – Fashion.
- Peacocks – Fashion.
- Red 60
- Russells – Cafe.
- Saniya’s Brow Bar
- Select – Fashion.
- Solo – Ladieswear.
Details were last checked on Sunday 1st of December 2019.
Rochdale Exchange lies to the east.
Map showing location of Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre.
Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre
Address and postcode