Manchester Weather Forecast

Looking for the latest Manchester weather forecast? Here’s what you can expect in the next few days, including the chance of rain and maximum temperature.

Weather Forecast Today - Manchester - Tuesday 18th June 2024

It will be overcast in Manchester today. The temperature is expected to peak at around 17°C (but it will feel like 16°C due to the wind chill factor).

The odds of it pouring down today are on the low side (roughly an 37% chance). Humidity today will be around 63%.

The UV Index today is 6 (high). You should seek shade at midday, cover up and wear sunscreen.

Visibility today will be very good. From a good position, you should be able to see places as far as 20 to 40 km away (12.4 to 24.9 miles). The wind speed today (noon) will be approximately 7 mph (light breeze), blowing west north west.

Great Northern, Manchester on a cloudy day
Great Northern, Manchester on a cloudy day

Weather Forecast Tonight - Manchester - Tuesday 18th June 2024

It will be partly cloudy in Manchester tonight. The minimum temperature at night is going to be 12°C (but it is going to feel like 11°C).

There is only a small chance of rain tonight (8% to be precise). Humidity will be around 78%.

The wind speed this evening will be approximately 7 mph (light breeze), blowing east north east.

Weather Forecast Tomorrow - Manchester - Wednesday 19th June 2024

It will be partly cloudy in Manchester tomorrow. The maximum daytime temperature will be around 20°C (it will feel like 18 °C).

There is only a small chance of rain tomorrow (4% to be precise). The humidity level tomorrow will be roughly 51%.

The UV Index tomorrow is 6 (high). You should seek shade at midday, cover up and wear sunscreen.

The visibility level tomorrow is expected to be very good. From a good vantage point, you should be able to see for 20 to 40 km (12.4 to 24.9 miles).

The wind speed tomorrow at noon is forecast to be 2 mph (light air). The wind direction will be south west.

Castlefield and the Beetham Tower, Manchester
Castlefield and the Beetham Tower

5-Day Forecast For Manchester

A 5-day weather forecast for Manchester is shown in the table below.

DateWeather TypeDay Max Temp (°C)Night Min Temp (°C)Chance of Rain (%)Wind Speed (mph)Max UV
Tuesday 18th June - DayOvercast17 - 3776
Tuesday 18th June - NightPartly Cloudy - 1287 -
Wednesday 19th June - DayPartly Cloudy20 - 426
Wednesday 19th June - NightClear Night - 1202 -
Thursday 20th June - DayPartly Cloudy21 - 447
Thursday 20th June - NightClear Night - 1314 -
Friday 21st June - DayCloudy21 - 1696
Friday 21st June - NightCloudy - 14169 -
Saturday 22nd June - DayCloudy19 - 33116
Saturday 22nd June - NightClear Night - 1367 -
Bridgewater Hall, Manchester on a clear day
Bridgewater Hall, Manchester on a clear day

Forecast - Location Details

The weather forecast for Manchester is based on data provided by the Met Office for the location shown on the map below. The weather in other areas of Manchester may vary slightly.

Map showing location of Met Office weather station in Manchester

Sunrise and Sunset Times

Sunrise and sunset times in Manchester can be found here.

Hacienda Apartments and Beetham Tower  in Manchester at sunset
Hacienda Apartments and Beetham Tower at sunset

Weather in Other Areas of Greater Manchester

We also offer weather forecasts for other areas in Greater Manchester.

Weather conditions in other areas of the United Kingdom can be found here.