This Metrolink station is located at Salford Quays, just east of MediaCityUK. It is served by the Ashton-under-Lyne to Eccles Service and offers direct tram services to Eccles and Manchester city centre.
The station is next to Pie Factory, a former bakery now converted to a TV and film production facility. It is also close to the NV Buildings and City Lofts (apartment buildings).
There’s no free Metrolink park-and-ride car park at Broadway Metrolink Station (the nearest is at Ladywell). The Garage, MediaCityUK’s multi-story car park offers parking for over 2,000 vehicles (fees apply).
Facilities at Broadway
Passenger facilities at Broadway Metrolink are summarised below.
|Step-free Access To Platforms||No|
|Number of Car Parking Spaces||0|
|Number of Cycle Lockers||0|
|Number of Cycle Stands||10|
|Manned Ticket Office||No|
Facility information last updated on Thursday 4th of July 2019.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Broadway Metrolink Station include:
- The Lowry (0.3 miles) - Offers a full range of live entertainment including opera, ballet, musicals, dance, and comedy.
- Salford Watersports Centre (0.4 miles) - Kayaking, canoeing, sailing and more
- Imperial War Museum North (0.4 miles) - Fascinating museum exploring how lives are affected by war and conflict.
Cinemas near Broadway Metrolink Station include:
- Vue Lowry Manchester (0.3 miles) - 7-screen cinema at the Lowry Outlet Mall.
Places to shop near Broadway Metrolink Station include:
- Lowry Outlet (0.3 miles) - Discount shopping centre at Salford Quays.
Hotels near Broadway Metrolink Station include:
- Holiday Inn Manchester-Mediacityuk (0.3 miles)
Map showing location of Broadway Metrolink Station.
Broadway Metrolink Station