The stop is close to the NV Buildings and City Lofts (apartment buildings).
There’s no free Metrolink park-and-ride car park at Broadway Metrolink Tram Stop (the nearest is at Ladywell).
The stop opened in 1999.
Facilities at Broadway
Passenger facilities at Broadway Metrolink are summarised below.
|Step-free Access To Platforms||No|
|Number of Car Parking Spaces||0|
|Number of Cycle Lockers||0|
|Number of Cycle Stands||10|
|Manned Ticket Office||No|
Facility information last updated on Thursday 1st of April 2021.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Broadway Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- The Lowry (0.3 miles) - Offers a full range of live entertainment including opera, ballet, musicals, dance, and comedy.
- Helly Hansen Watersports Centre (0.4 miles) - Kayaking, canoeing, sailing and more
- Imperial War Museum North (0.4 miles) - Fascinating museum exploring how lives are affected by war and conflict.
Cinemas near Broadway Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Vue Manchester Quayside (0.3 miles) - 7-screen cinema at the Quayside MediaCityUK.
Places to shop near Broadway Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Quayside MediaCityUK (Lowry Outlet) (0.3 miles) - Discount shopping centre at Salford Quays.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Broadway Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Cafe Rouge (0.3 miles)
Hotels near Broadway Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Holiday Inn Manchester - MediaCityUK (0.2 miles)
Map showing location of Broadway Metrolink Tram Stop.
Broadway Metrolink Tram Stop