Bury Interchange is a transport hub serving Bury in Greater Manchester. It comprises Bury Metrolink Tram Stop and Bury Bus Station.
Facilities at the Bury Interchange include toilets, taxi rank, and a travel shop. There’s a park-and-ride car park here with spaces for around 100 vehicles. Parking is free for Metrolink passengers. Whitefield Metrolink Tram Stop and Radcliffe Metrolink Tram Stop, both nearby, offer larger car parks.
Facilities at Bury
Passenger facilities at Bury Metrolink are summarised below.
|Step-free Access To Platforms||Yes|
|Number of Car Parking Spaces||100|
|Number of Cycle Lockers||5|
|Number of Cycle Stands||8|
|Manned Ticket Office||No|
Facility information last updated on Thursday 1st of October 2020.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Bury Metrolink Tram Stop – Bury Interchange include:
- The Fusilier Museum (0.1 miles) - This museum tells the story of the Lancashire Fusiliers and the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers.
- AMF Bowling Bury (0.3 miles) - Modern tenpin bowling alley at The Rock in Bury town centre.
- Burrs Country Park (1.3 miles) - 36 acre park featuring a wide variety of landscapes
Cinemas near Bury Metrolink Tram Stop – Bury Interchange include:
- Vue Cinema Bury (0.3 miles) - 10-screen cinema at The Rock, Bury.
Places to shop near Bury Metrolink Tram Stop – Bury Interchange include:
- Bury Market (0.1 miles) - Widely regarded as the best market in the UK
- Mill Gate Shopping Centre (0.1 miles) - Shopping centre in Bury. Stores include Boots, WHSmith, TJ Hughes, and Waterstones.
- Angouleme Retail Park (0.3 miles) - Stores here include PC World, Argos, and TK Maxx.
- Halls Mill Retail Park (0.3 miles) - Retail park in Bury town centre. Stores here are Smyths, Bensons for Beds, and Pets at Home.
- The Rock (0.4 miles) - Shopping centre with cinema and tenpin bowling alley
- Woodfields Retail Park (0.4 miles) - Retail park on the edge of Bury town centre. Stores include Tesco, Currys, Boots, and Next.
- Moorgate Retail Park (0.5 miles) - Stores here are Carpetright, Halfords, and Home Bargains.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Bury Metrolink Tram Stop – Bury Interchange include:
- Darbar (0.1 miles) - Small, authentic Indian restaurant in Bury town centre. Close to the Met.
- Taste of Cambodia (0.1 miles) - Cambodian restaurant in Bury town centre. Vegan options. Near the Fusilier Museum and East Lancs Railway (Bolton Street Station).
- Leckenby's (0.2 miles) - Cafe in the Mill Gate Shopping Centre. Offers breakfast, sandwiches, afternoon tea, and more.
- The Clarence (0.2 miles)
- Crowded House (1.5 miles)
Hotels near Bury Metrolink Tram Stop – Bury Interchange include:
- Village Hotel (0.9 miles)
- Best Western Bolholt Country Park Hotel (1.4 miles)
Map showing location of Bury Metrolink Tram Stop – Bury Interchange.
Bury Metrolink Tram Stop – Bury Interchange