This Metrolink stop is one of several serving Manchester city centre. It is situated on Corporation Street, close to the Manchester Arndale, Manchester Cathedral, Corn Exchange, Royal Exchange, Selfridges, and St Ann’s Square.
The stop opened in December 2015. It forms part of the Metrolink’s Second City Crossing, completed in 2017.
Facilities at Exchange Square
Passenger facilities at Exchange Square Metrolink are summarised below.
|Step-free Access To Platforms||Yes|
|Number of Car Parking Spaces||0|
|Number of Cycle Lockers||0|
|Number of Cycle Stands||0|
|Manned Ticket Office||No|
Facility information last updated on Thursday 1st of April 2021.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Exchange Square Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- The Printworks (0.1 miles) - State-of-the-art entertainment complex. Cinema, bars, restaurants and more.
- Royal Exchange Theatre (0.2 miles) - Home of Manchester’s leading theatre company.
Cinemas near Exchange Square Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Vue Manchester Printworks (0.1 miles) - 23-screen cinema at the Printworks. View movie listings and times.
Places to shop near Exchange Square Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Corn Exchange (0.0 miles) - Dining destination in Manchester city centre.
- Manchester Arndale (0.1 miles) - Large shopping centre in Manchester city centre.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Exchange Square Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Gino D'Acampo (0 miles)
- Wahaca (0 miles)
- Hard Rock Cafe (0 miles)
- Pho (0.1 miles)
- Mowgli Street Food (0.1 miles)
- Alston Bar and Beef (0.1 miles) - Steakhouse and gin bar at the Corn Exchange, Manchester. Close to Manchester Cathedral, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges, the Printworks, and the National Football Museum.
- The Old Wellington (0.1 miles)
- Chiquito (0.1 miles)
- TGI Fridays (0.2 miles)
- This and That (0.2 miles) - Unpretentious Indian cafe in Manchester’s Northern Quarter. Offers a simple menu that changes daily. Specialises in rice and three curry dishes. Located close to the Printworks and Manchester Arndale.
- Annies (0.2 miles)
- Dough Pizza Kitchen (0.2 miles)
Hotels near Exchange Square Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- The Mitre Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Hotel Indigo Manchester - Victoria Station (0.1 miles)
- Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Stock Exchange Hotel (0.2 miles)
- Motel One Manchester-Royal Exchange (0.2 miles)
Map showing location of Exchange Square Metrolink Tram Stop.
Exchange Square Metrolink Tram Stop