Harbour City is one of several Metrolink stations serving the Salford Quays development. It is served by the MediaCityUK to Etihad Campus Service (Monday to Saturday) and the Ashton-under-Lyne to Eccles Service.
The station is located on The Quays, towards the northern end of Salford Quays. It is opposite the Alexandra and Victoria office buildings and close to the NV Buildings (luxury apartments).
Facilities at Harbour City
Passenger facilities at Harbour City Metrolink are summarised below.
|Step-free Access To Platforms||Yes|
|Number of Car Parking Spaces||0|
|Number of Cycle Lockers||0|
|Number of Cycle Stands||0|
|Manned Ticket Office||No|
Facility information last updated on Monday 1st of April 2019.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Harbour City Metrolink Station include:
- Salford Watersports Centre (0.2 miles) - Kayaking, canoeing, sailing and more
- The Lowry (0.3 miles) - Offers a full range of live entertainment including opera, ballet, musicals, dance, and comedy.
Cinemas near Harbour City Metrolink Station include:
- Vue Lowry Manchester (0.3 miles) - 7-screen cinema at the Lowry Outlet Mall.
Places to shop near Harbour City Metrolink Station include:
- Lowry Outlet (0.3 miles) - Discount shopping centre at Salford Quays.
Hotels near Harbour City Metrolink Station include:
- Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Salford Quays (0.3 miles)
- Ibis Budget Manchester Salford Quays (0.3 miles)
Map showing location of Harbour City Metrolink Station.
Harbour City Metrolink Station