Harbour City is one of several Metrolink stops serving the Salford Quays development. It is served by the Ashton-under-Lyne - MediaCityUK Service (Monday to Saturday daytime) and the Ashton-under-Lyne - Eccles Service.
The stop is located on The Quays, towards the northern end of Salford Quays. It is opposite the Alexandra and Victoria office buildings and close to the NV Buildings (luxury apartments).
Facilities at Harbour City
Passenger facilities at Harbour City Metrolink are summarised below.
|Step-free Access To Platforms||Yes|
|Number of Car Parking Spaces||0|
|Number of Cycle Lockers||0|
|Number of Cycle Stands||0|
|Manned Ticket Office||No|
Facility information last updated on Wednesday 1st of April 2020.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Harbour City Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Salford Watersports Centre (0.2 miles) - Kayaking, canoeing, sailing and more
- The Lowry (0.3 miles) - Offers a full range of live entertainment including opera, ballet, musicals, dance, and comedy.
Cinemas near Harbour City Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Vue Lowry Manchester (0.3 miles) - 7-screen cinema at the Lowry Outlet Mall.
Places to shop near Harbour City Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Lowry Outlet (0.3 miles) - Discount shopping centre at Salford Quays.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Harbour City Metrolink Tram Stop include:
Hotels near Harbour City Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Salford Quays (0.3 miles)
- Holiday Inn Manchester - MediaCityUK (0.3 miles)
Map showing location of Harbour City Metrolink Tram Stop.
Harbour City Metrolink Tram Stop