It is served by the Intu Trafford Centre - Cornbrook Service
Facilities at Imperial War Museum
Passenger facilities at Imperial War Museum Metrolink are summarised below.
|Step-free Access To Platforms||Yes|
|Number of Car Parking Spaces||0|
|Number of Cycle Lockers||No|
|Number of Cycle Stands||0|
|Manned Ticket Office||No|
Facility information last updated on Wednesday 1st of July 2020.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Imperial War Museum Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Imperial War Museum North (0.1 miles) - Fascinating museum exploring how lives are affected by war and conflict.
- The Lowry (0.2 miles) - Offers a full range of live entertainment including opera, ballet, musicals, dance, and comedy.
- Salford Watersports Centre (0.3 miles) - Kayaking, canoeing, sailing and more
- Manchester United Museum and Tour (0.4 miles) - Visit famous Old Trafford
Cinemas near Imperial War Museum Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Vue Lowry Manchester (0.2 miles) - 7-screen cinema at the Lowry Outlet Mall.
Places to shop near Imperial War Museum Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Lowry Outlet (0.2 miles) - Discount shopping centre at Salford Quays.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Imperial War Museum Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Cafe Rouge (0.1 miles)
Hotels near Imperial War Museum Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Holiday Inn Manchester - MediaCityUK (0.3 miles)
- Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Salford Quays (0.4 miles)
Map showing location of Imperial War Museum Metrolink Tram Stop.
Imperial War Museum Metrolink Tram Stop
Trafford Wharf Road