Piccadilly Metrolink Station is a busy Metrolink station in Manchester city centre. It is situated below Manchester Piccadilly, the main railway station in the city.
The station is served by the Altrincham to Piccadilly Service, the Ashton-under-Lyne to Eccles Service, the Bury to Piccadilly Service, and the MediaCityUK to Etihad Campus Service (Monday to Saturday).
There’s no free Metrolink park-and-ride car park here (or at any other of the Metrolink stations in Manchester city centre). There are short and long-term railway station car parks here though. They are situated on Fairfield Street and Boad Street respectively. Parking fees apply.
There a few facilities at the Metrolink station itself. The train station offers plenty of places to eat and drink, shops, ATMs, and more.
Facilities at Piccadilly
Passenger facilities at Piccadilly Metrolink are summarised below.
Facility information last updated on Tuesday 1st of October 2019.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Piccadilly Metrolink Station include:
- Alabama's (0.3 miles)
Hotels near Piccadilly Metrolink Station include:
- The Bulls Head Manchester (0.1 miles)
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa (0.1 miles)
- Motel One Manchester-Piccadilly (0.1 miles)
- SACO Manchester Piccadilly (0.1 miles)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Piccadilly (0.2 miles)
- Velvet (0.2 miles)
- Abode Manchester (0.2 miles)
- Holiday Inn Manchester - City Centre (0.2 miles)
- Staycity Aparthotels Laystall Street (0.3 miles)
- Pendulum Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Le Ville Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Ibis Styles Manchester Portland (0.3 miles)
- New Union Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Gardens Hotel (0.4 miles)
- Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel (0.4 miles)
Map showing location of Piccadilly Metrolink Station.
Piccadilly Metrolink Station