Piccadilly Metrolink is a busy Metrolink stop in Manchester city centre. It is situated below Manchester Piccadilly, the main railway station in the city.
The stop is served by the Altrincham - Piccadilly Service, the Ashton-under-Lyne - Eccles Service, the Bury - Piccadilly Service, and the Ashton-under-Lyne - MediaCityUK Service (Monday to Saturday daytime).
There’s no free Metrolink park-and-ride car park here (or at any other of the Metrolink stops in Manchester city centre). There are short and long-term railway station car parks here though. They are situated on Fairfield Street and Boad Street respectively. Parking fees apply.
There a few facilities at the Metrolink stop itself. The train station offers plenty of places to eat and drink, shops, ATMs, and more.
Facilities at Piccadilly
Passenger facilities at Piccadilly Metrolink are summarised below.
|Step-free Access To Platforms||Yes|
|Number of Car Parking Spaces||0|
|Number of Cycle Lockers||0|
|Number of Cycle Stands||0|
|Manned Ticket Office||No|
Facility information last updated on Wednesday 1st of April 2020.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Piccadilly Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Dakota Bar and Grill (0.2 miles) - Upmarket steakhouse and bar at the Dakota Hotel Manchester. Near Piccadilly Train Station.
- Velvet (0.2 miles)
- Arnero (0.3 miles) - Small Indian restaurant in the Gay Village. Modern, colourful interior. Situated on the lower floor of the NCP Manchester Bloom Street Car Park.
Hotels near Piccadilly Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- The Bulls Head Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Dakota Manchester (0.2 miles)
- Malmaison Manchester (0.2 miles)
- Velvet Hotel (0.2 miles)
- ABode Manchester (0.2 miles)
- Pendulum Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Le Ville Hotel (0.3 miles)
- ibis Styles Manchester Portland (0.3 miles)
- The Gardens Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel (0.3 miles)
- The Cow Hollow Hotel (0.4 miles)
- The Townhouse Manchester (0.4 miles)
Map showing location of Piccadilly Metrolink Tram Stop.
Piccadilly Metrolink Tram Stop