Piccadilly Metrolink is a busy Metrolink stop in Manchester city centre. It is situated below Manchester Piccadilly, the main railway station in the city.
The stop is served by the Altrincham - Piccadilly Service, the Ashton-under-Lyne - Eccles Service, the Bury - Piccadilly Service, and the Ashton-under-Lyne - MediaCityUK Service (Monday to Saturday daytime).
There’s no free Metrolink park-and-ride car park here (or at any other of the Metrolink stops in Manchester city centre). There are short and long-term railway station car parks here though. They are situated on Fairfield Street and Boad Street respectively. Parking fees apply.
There a few facilities at the Metrolink stop itself. The train station offers plenty of places to eat and drink, shops, ATMs, and more.
The railway station taxi rank is just a short walk from the stop.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Piccadilly Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Dakota Bar and Grill (0.2 miles) - Upmarket steakhouse and bar at the Dakota Hotel Manchester. Near Piccadilly Train Station.
- Velvet (0.2 miles)
- Arnero (0.3 miles) - Small Indian restaurant in the Gay Village. Modern, colourful interior. Situated on the lower floor of the NCP Manchester Bloom Street Car Park.
Hotels near Piccadilly Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- The Bulls Head Hotel (0.1 miles)
- Dakota Manchester (0.2 miles)
- Malmaison Manchester (0.2 miles)
- Velvet Hotel (0.2 miles)
- ABode Manchester (0.2 miles)
- Pendulum Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Le Ville Hotel (0.3 miles)
- ibis Styles Manchester Portland (0.3 miles)
- The Gardens Hotel (0.3 miles)
- Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel (0.3 miles)
- The Cow Hollow Hotel (0.4 miles)
- The Townhouse Manchester (0.4 miles)
Map showing location of Piccadilly Metrolink Tram Stop.
Piccadilly Metrolink Tram Stop