This Metrolink station serves the Old Trafford area of Stretford in Great Manchester. It is served by the Altrincham to Bury Service (Monday to Saturday), the Altrincham to Piccadilly Service, the Manchester Airport to Victoria Service, and the East Didsbury to Rochdale Town Centre Service.
The station does not have a car park. There are both ramps and steps down to the platforms from the station entrances.
Trafford Bar Metrolink Station is located at the northern end of Seymour Grove, at the junction with Talbot Road. It one of several stops that can be used by football fans to reach Manchester United’s Old Trafford stadium (others are Exchange Quay and Old Trafford). Walking from the station to the ground takes around 10 minutes.
Shops, takeaways, and an Aldi supermarket are located on Seymour Grove, right next to the station.
Facilities at Trafford Bar
Passenger facilities at Trafford Bar Metrolink are summarised below.
|Step-free Access To Platforms||Yes|
|Number of Car Parking Spaces||0|
|Number of Cycle Lockers||0|
|Number of Cycle Stands||0|
|Manned Ticket Office||No|
Facility information last updated on Tuesday 1st of October 2019.
Places to shop near Trafford Bar Metrolink Station include:
- White City Retail Park (0.3 miles) - Retail park in Trafford. Stores include Currys PC World, Halfords, Sofalogy, and Furniture Village.
- Castlemore Retail Park (0.4 miles) - Retail park in Trafford. Stores include DFS, Harveys, and Bensons for Beds.
Hotels near Trafford Bar Metrolink Station include:
- Hotel Foothball (0.5 miles)
- Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Emirates Old Trafford (0.5 miles)
- Copthorne Hotel Manchester (0.6 miles)
- Chesters Hotel Old Trafford (0.6 miles)
- AC Hotel Manchester Salford Quays (0.6 miles)
Map showing location of Trafford Bar Metrolink Station.
Trafford Bar Metrolink Station