Wharfside Tram Stop is a Metrolink tram stop in Trafford, Greater Manchester. It opened in March 2020.
It is served by the Intu Trafford Centre - Cornbrook Service.
Facilities at Wharfside
Passenger facilities at Wharfside Metrolink are summarised below.
|Step-free Access To Platforms||Yes|
|Number of Car Parking Spaces||0|
|Number of Cycle Lockers||No|
|Number of Cycle Stands||10|
|Manned Ticket Office||No|
Facility information last updated on Thursday 1st of April 2021.
Tourist attractions and things to do near Wharfside Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Manchester United Museum and Tour (0.3 miles) - Visit famous Old Trafford
- Helly Hansen Watersports Centre (0.3 miles) - Kayaking, canoeing, sailing and more
- The Lowry (0.5 miles) - Offers a full range of live entertainment including opera, ballet, musicals, dance, and comedy.
Cinemas near Wharfside Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Vue Manchester Quayside (0.4 miles) - 7-screen cinema at the Quayside MediaCityUK.
Places to shop near Wharfside Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Castlemore Retail Park (0.3 miles) - Retail park in Trafford. Stores include DFS, Harveys, and Bensons for Beds.
- White City Retail Park (0.4 miles) - Retail park in Trafford. Stores include Currys PC World, Halfords, Sofalogy, and Furniture Village.
- Quayside MediaCityUK (Lowry Outlet) (0.4 miles) - Discount shopping centre at Salford Quays.
Restaurants and places to eat and drink near Wharfside Metrolink Tram Stop include:
Hotels near Wharfside Metrolink Tram Stop include:
- Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Salford Quays (0.3 miles)
- Hotel Football (0.3 miles)
- AC Hotel Manchester Salford Quays (0.3 miles)
- Old Trafford Stadium Hotel (0.4 miles)
- Trafford Hall Hotel (0.5 miles)
Map showing location of Wharfside Metrolink Tram Stop.
Wharfside Metrolink Tram Stop
Trafford Wharf Road